Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Asura of Light
Kaizer Offline
Border to Insanity

The Asura of Light

This is my first time posting something like this, so tell me what you think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
???? Born and raised in local monastery of Prontera, Geokaizer Reizake grew to be a strange boy, not that his is weird. For being an acolyte of the church he was a ferocious fighter when it came to combating monsters and people so much so that he always ran head first into the fray. This usually ended badly though. After coming of age, the priests of Prontera decided to send Geokaizer to the monastery of monks north of the capital to train, hone his skills, and control the urge to try and beat down enemies.
???? Geokaizer?s journey started soon after becoming a fully fledged monk. Traveling all over Rune Mid-gard he has met many people and has seen great spectacles like the tree of Yggdrasil to the deepest parts of the city of Byalan. During one point on his journey he rested in Lutie, the Christmas town, and became close friends with some of local inns patrons.
???? When Skoll and his pups attacked the town, while chasing the snow bunnies, most of the friends he had made perished in the battle between the fire monster and the heroes.??Due to this and seeing as the heroes of Rune Mid-gard fought against the fire monster, he became part of the Order of Light Allegiance. From then on his resolve to aid and protect those from the darkness only strengthened after transcending to a champion, gaining the power of Sir Hemeral?s elemental wings, and joining the ranks of a grand guild.??
???? All these experiences granted him power and resolve to face life?s challenges. When Eudoxie made her move to open the gates of Muspelheim, Geokaizer?s true journey began.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 89582582.png]

GeoKaizerReizake......8x/48...Champ
Shadow Reizake.......40/30...Taekwon Boy
Bio Void..................35/20...Merchant
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2010 11:29 AM by Kaizer.)
04-16-2010 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

RE: The Asura of Light

I guess you could make it even more epic, but it is good, really. You well integrated your story to the server's. I especially like the last half of it. I dunno it just feels...heroic! Icon_biggrin

Keep up the good work

Az
04-16-2010 11:26 AM
Revenant Offline
Shadow of Nobody

RE: The Asura of Light

You abuse commas a little too much, and appear to have difficulty with your grammar.

We want YOU!.. in Testing & Development. PM GM-Circe to join.
04-17-2010 07:23 AM