Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just a thought
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Just a thought

GM-Boomy Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:Actually, as far as I know Medved left the server, someone *coughcreamcough* is using his playing character and I assume his forum identity as well. If you wanna say something, have the courage of your opinion at least and log on your real forum id!
Before assuming that, you should check the IP... or ask me or GM-Ben about it... the IP doesn't match... Icon_mad

Serves me right for making assumptions, very sorry! Icon_redface

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-22-2006 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

RE:??Just a thought

GM-Scott Wrote:Not so great by the criteria that it's all luck based.
OPBs might give slotted sunnies, but at what chance?
And OCAs are certainly not one less afternoon wasted for sure. Unless you are very lucky.

And that's what it is. When I receive lottery ticket as gift, I don't see it as "the chance to win the lottery". I see it like this : the person who bought me this cares about me but don't know me enough so she can think of the exact thing I want.

That's it. We don't know who will win the events. So we give "chances" and people like it. You're the only one complaining about this. Ever heard of someone getting a slotted sunglasses? Me neither. I haven't heard of anybody saying "Zomg, I just got the card I was about to hunt in this OCA." It might come in handy but most of the time these items give crap. And that's what fun about it!

So yeah, the prizes stay and keep their "not so great" status we gave them. Period.

Well i think the point that he or shes trying to make is that the first 3 people that are set to get the prize have already been picked out, the reborn classes that are nearest 99 will be the ones to get the price, the reason they are the highest reborns is because they are dedicated to leveling and so it is unlikely that anyone will surpass them - so it would seem unfairish to some peoples eyes in some ways ( to long to state all of them but you get the point ).

( PS dont hate me because i'm giving a view point out, if theres no one to argue points then we cant come to the best possible outcomes in situations <-- * saying this coz i've been getting alot of negitive reputation points just for sharing my and other views in these debates * )

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2006 04:06 PM by _Wind_.)
03-22-2006 04:04 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Rock, I'm saying this for your own good. Shut up. To anyone arguing against the "value" of the prizes. Seriously, back off.

Really, the GMs don't have to give squat for making 99. They decided to, and decided to do it in their own way. If someone gave you a gift, would you slap them in the face for it? That's kind of what's going on here. I think the prizes are more then adequate. And really, I'm not even after the prize nearly as much as the prestige. Icon_wink
03-22-2006 06:56 PM
Cream Offline
Banned

I just want to point out that the medved on forum is the "real" medved, I have nothing to do with this.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2006 07:33 PM by Cream.)
03-22-2006 07:33 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Scott Wrote:That's it. We don't know who will win the events. So we give "chances" and people like it. You're the only one complaining about this. Ever heard of someone getting a slotted sunglasses? Me neither. I haven't heard of anybody saying "Zomg, I just got the card I was about to hunt in this OCA." It might come in handy but most of the time these items give crap. And that's what fun about it!

Um actually I've done that /swt
Although Jubei used my [1] sunnies *shakes fist* Icon_razz

03-22-2006 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jubei Offline
Chairman

psh, I gave em back to you and you gave em to Lucky *nods*

[Image: hl101.jpg]
03-22-2006 09:11 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Cream Wrote:I just want to point out that the medved on forum is the "real" medved, I have nothing to do with this.

Yeah, sorry about that.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-23-2006 11:02 AM
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

caio stolen my sunie(1) u.u

bad emo, bad u.u

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
03-23-2006 11:14 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Jubei Wrote:psh, I gave em back to you and you gave em to Lucky *nods*

hehe and now I need another *shakes obb*

T_T

*throws the jellopy from the obb at Jubei*

03-23-2006 09:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

XD umm the argument here is pretty funny when you think about it.The gm's wanna give a gift people want better gifts or worse gifts. This sounds like a christmas morning at my house. You want to get great stuff and you want your sisters to get squat. XD Anyway what I'm trying to say is this fighting is pretty pointless. The gm's can and will give the gifts if you don't like what you get just say no and if your jealous work harder...

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-23-2006 11:41 PM