Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
chocolate drop rate?
TPC Offline
I like pie

chocolate drop rate?

Whats the drop rate of hand-made chocolate and hand-made white chocolate from yummy chocolate? And does the drop rate stack with easter hat or not (I'm guessing not)?

For reference easter hat drops them at 0.25 + 0.024 * monster level. Just want to know which hat I should use to farm them.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
04-19-2010 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: chocolate drop rate?

Flat 0.2% each, I think?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-19-2010 04:06 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Well, whats your source? Skill description doesn't list it.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
04-19-2010 05:58 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??chocolate drop rate?

TPC Wrote:Well, whats your source? Skill description doesn't list it.

That source would be me nagging Pandora back in VDay.There's a thread in heRO forum somewhere about it.

Easter Hat and Yummy Chocolate's drop rates do not stack (in fact, I recommend never using both of them at the same time.) No equipments that produce the same item ever stack.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-19-2010 06:40 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Only reason I use both of them at the same time is to boost the heal from the stuff I get from the hat.

Having toyed around with things with random grinding, I wouldn't know the formula, but it seems like the hat is better for farming. The chocolate can be used to farm, but It's selling point is the +20% heal from those Hand made choco's.
04-19-2010 07:51 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

you are probably better off equipping the chocolate when you need to use them, and unequip it back to a backpack or something when you don't ;p

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
04-19-2010 08:16 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

You say that things that drop the same item don't stack. I understand they don't stack by adding up, but do they give multiple chances per kill to get the item instead? Like if a card such as isilla is in wings, it gives two chances per hit to cast suffragium (by my understanding). Are item drop rates similar to this at all?

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
04-21-2010 03:14 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??chocolate drop rate?

Amara Wrote:You say that things that drop the same item don't stack.??I understand they don't stack by adding up, but do they give multiple chances per kill to get the item instead???Like if a card such as isilla is in wings, it gives two chances per hit to cast suffragium (by my understanding).??Are item drop rates similar to this at all?

Only the higher number applies.

Eg. Easter Hat + Mimic Card

Assuming that the monster's level is high enough such that Easter Hat has the higher drop rate, then the Mimic Card is completely useless together with the Easter Hat. Item dropping cards/equipments do not even have double roll effect if they are equipped.

Skills/Status-inflicting cards do multiply. Item Drop however, don't add or multiply at all. The lower drop rates are completely ignored.

04-21-2010 03:36 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

sidetracking a bit, but what about hero backpack and the 1st anniv hat? i seem to get both types of GBs from the both of them being equipped in the same time...

so does it mean just because GBs have different ribbons we can farm them with multiple items while OBBs are stuck with 1 because it's that same plain old blue color? Laugh

-w-
04-21-2010 05:51 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

That's exactly why all the upper headgear giftboxes are one color, and the lower ones another.
Each color giftbox has a different item ID, and it those IDs that tell the item what to drop.
The item only looks as far as the ID, afterall. It can't see the similarity in the sprites. Icon_razz

Whereas OBB only has.. OBB.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

04-21-2010 06:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply