Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Journal of a M.O.A.E
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

Journal of a M.O.A.E

Entry I

Ah! It all began a few days ago... I ended up on a weird island with a fortress and an old armored fart staring at me and asking me to know about some rules. Well, I did told him I already knew all about ruling people, but he mostly got angry at my remark, saying some nonsense about being this world'"gardian" ...or something like that.

Of course, you all know me, I've tried to say I would'nt respect any of his so-called "rules" but then I realize that if I did'nt, I'd be stuck on that small and quite plain island without anybody to bully: oh! the woe!

So I went on and realised many people in the place were giving me stuff for free in exange for not killing them: how...hu...strange! Usually, people coward in fear and ask for a swift dead! But I guess I can be bribed too sometimes! So I went on, and IT happenned:

I was calmly slaughtering a few monsters in this novice pen when I met her. As radiant as an angel and yet, as twisted as a devil. She was looking just like me, but with elvenishish ears of some sort. Told me she did'nt like neutral people and I so understand her: why stay idle when you can dominate the world? We talked together for what seemed like hours!

Alas, our relation had to end: you see, she was lacking in the ambition department....That and she slapped me. I do not fell like telling you why at the moment, but she did. It was then that I realised my true purpose in this world: I was going to become one of the Master Of All Evil in this place! Of course, it would take time. A lot of time. But this "time", as strange as it may sound, I have.

As soon as I was done dying the grass of the place in red and blue (some monsters really are disgusting) , I shaved my beard, got myself a new name and steped into the world, ready to put my plan into motion....but not now: first, I've got to go and visit the gal responsible for the "allegances" of this world...

Yours truly,

Az

PS: since I changed my name, you wont reconize me if I'm with you, but rest assured -> dead WILL be swift and "almost" painless

Edit: removed the smiley-> wasn't looking evil at all: bad publicity
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 08:24 PM by Aziral.)
04-21-2010 08:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply