Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disguising
Emerald Offline

RE: Disguising

RE: the entire thread

CHAOTIC. Even more fun than all the other applications it could have!

...which is a shame 6.6;??It'd be nice to disguise as Satan Morroc and start giving out candy, buffs, and firing off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fireworks.

——¤——
W E A P O N
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 07:18 PM by Emerald.)
04-28-2010 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Disguising

Emerald Wrote:RE: the entire thread

...which is a shame 6.6;??It'd be nice to disguise as Satan Morroc and start giving out candy, buffs, and firing off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fireworks.

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.
04-29-2010 03:34 AM
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

RE: ??Disguising

The Legendary Joe Wrote:

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders??as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.

Best Idea Evar XD but speed pots? I tought the only thing that could boost your movement speed were Authoritative Badge ...? O.o
04-29-2010 09:00 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:????Disguising

Aziral Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders??as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.

Best Idea Evar XD but speed pots? I tought the only thing that could boost your movement speed were Authoritative Badge ...? O.o
Speed potions boost your walking speed a lot more than auth badges, but they don't last very long. They make a cute Race car "VROOOM!" When you use them. You might hear these in woe if you're trying to get to/through the castles to the emp.
04-29-2010 03:49 PM