Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dancer Jobchange Quest Issues...
sisterchan Offline

Dancer Jobchange Quest Issues...

I tried searching for anyone else with this issue, but it seems to be only me.??If this was already answered, I'm sorry. :c~

Anyway, my little archer is finally strong enough to become a dancer.??I finished gathering all of the required materials (which was difficult enough), did the quiz, and I even managed to do the dancing portion of the quiz a few times.??I failed it, as I wasn't entirely sure of what to do.??Finally I understood after trying over and over again.??I go back to take the quest and I'm warped to the stage, but the quiz doesn't begin.??I can walk around on the stage but I can't leave it, so I exit the game and load it back up.??I go back to take the test but it takes me to the waiting room.??I wait for a bit, but I'm not warped there.??I figure that maybe someone else is already taking the test, but the waiting room says that I'm the only one there, and I didn't see anyone on the way in, so I assume that I'm waiting on no one.

In short, I try to take the quiz, but I stay in the waiting room.??Is there anything I'm supposed to be doing???Maybe I'm overlooking something.??I figure that maybe I can create another archer and level her up, but I don't want to go through all that again. If I have to, though, I will; I really want to be a dancer. They're cute.

Any help is appreciated.??Thank you in advance~??♥
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 08:30 PM by sisterchan.)
04-30-2010 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

RE: Dancer Jobchange Quest Issues...

Sisterchan, probably you should send a support ticket to GMs
Bcs, maybe this is a kind of bug

Hope you'll be a dancer soon Icon_smile

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

04-30-2010 11:11 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

It's already been reported by someone else and tested by your's truly.
Indeed, an archer sits in the waiting room... forever.

I imagine someone logged out during the middle of their test, and screwed up the system. I'll poke Pandora about what is to be done about it.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

04-30-2010 11:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

i've had that to with my dancer, but i fixed it by walking to the back of the room and from that you can walk to the ncp who is gonna take the test with you. (i think its the same thing as this, cause i was waiting and waiting and waiting some more till one of my guildies came with that suggestion)

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-08-2010 11:01 AM