Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>Dragon Vest
TPC Offline
I like pie

RE: A>Dragon Vest

mahawirasd, please get your facts right before posting. You said it was less def than pantie+undershirt combo, in fact its more. pantie+undershirt combo gives 6 def, this combo gives 8. And how can you value slotted pantie at 5-8 mil when it costs on average 10 mil to make it? That doesn't make sense, then everyone who sells it would, on average, be taking a loss.

Chaoz, its not a 30% drop. Its 0.3%. RMS is wrong, use @whodrops or @mi.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 12:20 AM by TPC.)
05-04-2010 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??A>Dragon Vest

TPC Wrote:and how can you value slotted pantie at 5-8 mil when it costs on average 10 mil to make it? That doesn't make sense, then everyone who sells it would, on average, be taking a loss.
Why would you pay for the average luck? If you're trying for average luck, you might as well take a chance and slot it yourself. Chances are, if someone's selling an item that requires the slotting NPC, they slotted the item themselves, and under the average amount it costs to make.

/ontopic: this item drops pretty often. 2m's probably a good price on it, and it'll probably stay that way regardless of the number of Nidhog MVP kills. It's like thorned shields, which are near useless without a horn of the buffalo. It's the difficult-to-get item that sells for unbelievable prices, not the easy ones.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 09:37 AM by Corporal.)
05-04-2010 09:35 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Because chances are that if you try to slot it yourself you get bad luck and end up paying more?

And if you got lucky and managed to make one in 7 tries its not like you're gonna sell it for 7 mil, that would be pointless as there is no profit in it.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
05-04-2010 10:37 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

No, but 8m is reasonable.

Try vending one for 10m. I highly doubt you'll be able to sell it.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
05-04-2010 11:47 AM
iTz ChaoZ Away
Old News

I wouldnt say there is an average cost of panties[1] or undershirts[1] because people get them in one try all the time. And most times people do it arent trying to sell it for a profit.
05-04-2010 06:06 PM
Trapper Offline

Aaronock Wrote:Its suppose to drop by the damn Draco too...
B>FIX TO THAT PLEASE.

Also its better than Pantie+Undershirt combo in that it gives more Agi.??Us aspd/flee classes like that shi more.??
Agreed!
Maybe It is Changed by the GM's Over the Point of Game Balance.Cry

AFK From Game.
05-05-2010 03:36 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Niyad Wrote:That being said, let me join the posts above me. There was a vend named L2Economy or something to that effect that priced this item for < 2m.

MEMEMEMEMEMEME!

iTz ChaoZ Wrote:I wouldnt say there is an average cost of panties[1] or undershirts[1] because people get them in one try all the time. And most times people do it arent trying to sell it for a profit.??

Corp, I don't believe I've suffered enough CTs to the head. Mind doing me a favor?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2010 06:19 AM by Ultima_Pi.)
05-05-2010 06:18 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

all the things Corp said plus the fact that i have bought 3 slotted undershirts and 2 slotted panties for 8m or less (never bought any of them for a zeny more)... those things really don't sell well... seen them rot in vends for months at 10m...

now if dracos also drop the manteau, i would say prices for slotted panties and undies (if ppl ever sell them again) would also drop because not many people really care for it anymore because they will be able to obtain a very similar set for less... because sadly no one really cares that much about "not usable by novices" anyway...

-w-
05-05-2010 11:02 PM