Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tempted...
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

Tempted...

To change to another server, or play on iRO the most likely to happen is go to iRO. Its not like I would stop playing heRO but it would only be open for chatting...
Talk me out of it?
Or talk me into it more...Which ever you think is best.

The reason I ponder iRO is because official is just official. Another server would be a higher rate. Now that I work I have a little less free time. And want to be shiny easier.

Not that I don't love heRO it will always be. My true love, <3

[Image: sigp.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 02:04 AM by hiropyro.)
05-02-2010 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Tempted...

"Official" is not equal to better, or more efficient. Just sayin'.

Going to iRo is definitely not going to speed up the process of hitting 99. If you just continue to work here, you'll hit it in no time.

'Sides that, if you wanna just goof off and have fun, play some super high rate/or a customized test server. Its cool being legendarily overpowered.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
05-02-2010 02:07 AM
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

RE:??Tempted...

takhara Wrote:"Official" is not equal to better, or more efficient. Just sayin'.

Going to iRo is definitely not going to speed up the process of hitting 99. If you just continue to work here, you'll hit it in no time.

'Sides that, if you wanna just goof off and have fun, play some super high rate/or a customized test server. Its cool being legendarily overpowered.
Well iRO I have a high lvl character in the class I want (slinger) D: courtesy of a friend from Gaia. xD But yeah its just its less custom which isn't a good thing. Lol but official games will ALLways be more "stable" in some parts. (heRO is amazingly stable in its coding)

But yeah not a super high rate one hit lvl is ridiculous more like mid/high

[Image: sigp.gif]
05-02-2010 02:12 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

hiropyro Wrote:To change to another server, or play on iRO the most likely to happen is go to iRO. Its not like I would stop playing heRO but it would only be open for chatting...

hiropyro Wrote:To change to another server, or play on iRO the most likely to happen is go to iRO. Its not like I would stop playing heRO but it would only be open for chatting...

^
Will gms finnaly believe us (the competitive players) that something is going wrong on hero?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 02:21 AM by Général_Argos.)
05-02-2010 02:20 AM
Galt Offline
Lurker

Uh, iRO is dead. The nail in the coffin was when they merged servers.

iRO Valk, however... that's different.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
05-02-2010 02:22 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I think competitive players also actually play in game to compete, and not stalk a forum of a server to whine and chat like what a social player does.

As for the OP, it depends on what you search for in a server in terms of what heRO fails to provide, and what other server can provide whatever you are looking for heh...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-02-2010 02:32 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??Tempted...

Namine Wrote:I think competitive players also actually play in game to compete, and not stalk a forum of a server to whine and chat like what a social player does.

It is not a choice, it is the only option left until something change. D:<

Krim's grocery list

05-02-2010 03:25 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE: ??Tempted...

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:
Namine Wrote:I think competitive players also actually play in game to compete, and not stalk a forum of a server to whine and chat like what a social player does.

It is not a choice, it is the only option left until something change.??D:<

I take it Aion didn't work out for you?

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
05-02-2010 03:50 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I'm not renewing my aion sub.??The game is a grindfest but one weekend out of 2 is double xp and this basicly ruined everything.??When you play during those weekends you want to maximise your time and you stop having fun, and when you play outside those weekends you feel like nothing is worth puting effort in as you could wait for a double xp weekend.??Aion is made for the asia-market where the subs are not monthly but people pay for the hours they play.??Grinding time = $$$ for ncsoft.??So basicly that + I hated the whole flying pvp thing even if I played a ranger.??Oh, and abyss maps are fugly-void-stuff + fort sieges are lagfest even if turn every graphic option to low/off + don't display players.??

I'm just hoping things could go better on hero.??I know I critizise a lot, and things are not "as worse" as I often describe them.??But sometimes when you want a foot, the only way to get it is to ask for an entire leg then get a compromise for a foot.??That + playing devil's advocate and/or just wanting to poke at sensible stuff to open the debates.??

I'm considering starting to play hero again.??

Krim's grocery list

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 04:13 AM by Général_Argos.)
05-02-2010 04:03 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Still don't see what can really be changed. There's plenty of content out there to keep people busy (SM, Endless Tower, Nidhoggur's Nest) it all comes down to people being too lazy/unmotivated to do it. There's really nothing the GM's can do to directly motivate people, outside of offering the content (and as stated before, it's there already). If you are looking for PvP however, you might run into some problems.

@OP: Stick with heRO, tough it out (its not like leveling extended/non trans classes is that hard) and have fun messing around with the custom gear they added for Slingers/Ninjas (something you won't find other servers).

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2010 04:14 AM by Nidsrule.)
05-02-2010 04:12 AM