Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starcraft II
Proxyt Offline
The King

RE: Starcraft II

Lol warp gates? Nydus is "cheaper", ie: more effective than warp gates.
Sure you get 6 warp gates, commit yourself to getting a few proxy pylon prisms where the enemy isnt defending, warp in 6 guys, then what? Your 6 guys kill 6 probes and is overwhelmed by enemy's army, you try to warp in 6 more guys, but they die on warp in, smell ya warp gates!

Reapers are probably better than warp gates too since you can mass em first, and earlier, and sneak in fast and hard, and even if the enemy sends his army after you the reapers outrun them.

Warp Gates aren't BAD, they can save you from an air or reaper ambush by putting units out fast, then giving delay, rather than putting units out slow with no delay, but there is no way they are cheap.

If anything is cheap it's Marines+Marauders+Medivacs, aka MMM army, since Marines the main damage force are really cheap and can be made 2 at a time via reactor, and they can take down air and land. But that's just my opinion, its not TOO overpowered, its just I keep trying different strategies and Terran MMM gives me a lot of trouble so I'm forced to rush super fast against Terran and its risky...

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
05-21-2010 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: Starcraft II

*loves beta* and definitely will love playing the real thing :D

well, i only tried the terran, some issues with vespene gas, somehow, they became more vital for terrans and this map just offered me a single (which is near to me) green thingy-puking volcanoes

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-19-2010 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply