Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question ..
-Smoke- Offline

Question ..

Umm What Is Good / Best Equipment Can I Get For Assassin ?? PvP Mostly But PvE Would Be Interesting Too .. Thx ~_~

[Image: 4.jpg]
05-04-2010 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tsubaka Offline

RE: Question ..

Best, well that would of course include loads of MvP cards, say baphomet isnt bad oh and doppelganger tooIcon_biggrin, and ofc angeling, ghostring, and deviling cards. Best is close to impossible to get unless you have a big load of luck combined with the lack of a real life.
Furthermore if you look at realistic equips it all depends on your build. But for PvE panties and undearwear do pretty good often.
05-04-2010 02:14 PM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

RE:??Question ..

Tsubaka Wrote:Best, well that would of course include loads of MvP cards, say baphomet isnt bad oh and doppelganger tooIcon_biggrin, and ofc angeling, ghostring, and deviling cards. Best is close to impossible to get unless you have a big load of luck combined with the lack of a real life.
Furthermore if you look at realistic equips it all depends on your build. But for PvE panties and undearwear do pretty good often.

Baphomet dont work on skill. Doppel is only a berserk potion effect that DON'T work with normal attack speed potion. Deviling is a realy bad choice for anything pvp/woe.

Also people dont party agi sinx, cause they suck. They only party soul destroyer build sinx and even then, they prefer other class.

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
05-04-2010 04:13 PM
-Smoke- Offline

When Ill Get To SinX I Will Be A " Soul Breaker " Till 99 , But For Now Im A Regular Sin So I Wanted To Know A Good Equ. For Agi ..

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 08:30 PM by -Smoke-.)
05-04-2010 05:27 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

For katars, Most try to get a Hydra carded Infiltrator for PVP. Is quite expensive as the Infiltrators that are dropped don't have slots, and you pay quite a hefty sum for each slot attempt. I beleive it's an A-Class weapon, so that'd be an 80% chance to fail, destroy the weapon and steal your money without anything in return.

It's a level 4 weapon, so it's the hardest to refine out of the 4 weapon levels, but you get the most attack out of each refine.

You could try Pantie/undershirt combo, you could try slotting Panties/undershirts (1 m zenny, 1 elu per slot attempt, 90% fail rate), and getting things that'll help you level, or stay alive. Evil Druid/Marc carded armor is a must for PVP/WoE and has it's uses in PVM. You could go Aliot or Giant whisper card in garment for a more offensive build, or Raydric/Kavach Icarus/Whisper card for a defensive gearing. Personally Sins have a lot of flee on their own without anything extra. I'd choose either raydric, or one of the offensive cards like Aliot or Giant whisper, ESPECIALLY if you're using it in an Undershirt.

I've always liked Shackle/Bloody shackle ball combo for the attack bonus.

Personally, I've always liked double dagger sins. Ice pick is a godsend to have for both DD sins and??Soul Breaker Sinx's. Combine ice pick, and??Double peco egg, double Drainliar main gauche, and wind endow, DD sins can really rip ice dungeon to shreds, though, DD sins are more for PVM and emp breaking than anything else. (even though EDP DD sins do it better)
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 06:14 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-04-2010 06:08 PM
Aneko Away
§†Twisted Mistress†§

Well for sin, the basic fricco's and falcon muffler combo is pretty good and in the long run is cheaper than slotting pantie and undershirt unless you're extremely lucky. You can also get yourself a pair of unslotted brooches and??when you're 90+ get kukre brooches. Icon_smile

Once Proud Co-Leader Of Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social/Non Woe Guild ‡†¥

♥Lady Aneko: Lvl 99/70 FS High Priest
♥Hisa: Lvl 9x/6x High Wizard
♥Maki: Lvl 9x/6x Sniper
♥Honoka: Lvl 8x/5x Assassin Cross
-~Happily owned by Saiich Bloodbane~-
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 06:10 PM by Aneko.)
05-04-2010 06:09 PM
-Smoke- Offline

Umm Thx For The Help Guys .. .. .. But I Never Got The Point Why To Make Any Kind Of Property Armors ?? Like Using Marc or Evil Druid Cards ??

Oh And What Headgear's Are Good ??? {For Me That Is}

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 08:26 PM by -Smoke-.)
05-04-2010 08:19 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Evil Druid, or Undead Property Armor Prevents Freeze, Stone curse, and Provoke. But It leaves you vunerable to Priest skills, like heal, or Turn undead, also, fire will deal more damage. Resurection will not bring you back to life if you die with it on.

Marc makes you immune to Freeze, and gives you 30% resistance to water property attacks. while keeping your neutral (default) property.

You don't have to make them if you don't want to, but It's really annoying when a mage class comes around, you have them half dead, and they freeze/stone you, heal themselves up to full, and then One shot you with Jupital Thunder/Firebolt. In WoE, you definately aren't considered a top priority player if you die because you're frozen.
05-04-2010 08:58 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Marc gives only 5 % resistance. Marse gives 30 % but is a garment card and also adds 5 flee.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
05-05-2010 01:14 AM
-Smoke- Offline

Umm Ok I Got It Now , Thx ~The Legendary Joe~ ..
But Still What Headgear's Are Good ??

05-05-2010 10:41 AM