Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Learn How To Vend
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Learn How To Vend

This is bad. I'll have to scroll through my accounts, I hope there is an inactive vender.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 03:32 PM by Seth~.)
05-18-2010 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sonar0m Offline

sticky please

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
-sonar0m
heads fly, imagination fly's, imagine your head flying.
05-18-2010 09:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Step 1: Steal Underpants
Step 2: ...
Step 3: PROFIT!!!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-18-2010 09:15 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

We should all vend in Umbala now and sell things for 1z! :D
MY 1Z SHOP WILL BE UNDEFEATABLE! Evil

Actually that might be a good way to get rid of my worthless crap that won't go away >_>

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 09:44 PM by Fruityla.)
05-18-2010 09:34 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 for very insightful post No1

i don't have the disposition to post all the stuff that shouldn't even be in vends or offered in main, so here's the basic rule to know which ones to keep and which ones to ditch;

go to RMS, search for weapons applicable for each job with each slot amount setting and only keep the ones with the most ATK for each slot number.
Of course you need to be careful with some elemental/bonus factors tossed in, but if it's less than 10% drop from a medium-hard enemy you know it's better than that bow[3] from an archer skeleton...

keep your herbs and look at the forums and main regularly to see who is buying them and sell for the appropriate price...

as for misc items, look at the wiki and list down all the stuff required for all the quests HeRO has. Keep them for your own usage and some extra for seasonal items or make a helpful vendor by selling things near their appropriate quest locations. You can also make a profit on seasonal items, but do so with some heart and look at how desperate the buyer is and how accessible the items are for her/him and how lazy/rich they are...

profit comes to those who think

-w-
05-18-2010 11:17 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Well written, very useful. I'll keep this in mind.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
05-19-2010 03:38 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: ??Learn How To Vend

Avogadro Wrote:For a dedicated vending merchant, that seems to be excessive.??You technically only need vending 10 and pushcart... and the prereqs, but for a pure vending merchant, you don't need any more.??Of course, this implies you don't plan on doing anything but vending with a character.

I got around to reading the rest of the thread, and didn't realize that this was more of a secondary steady income (durrr) than an actual "i has stoof 2 sellz" thread.

All my vends are pure vends, and I like having the massive weight, since I mass transfer stuff to them 20-50 items at a time. Bloody Axe for mobility.

Blue Gems are actually easiest to buy in Hugel, lulz.

Which brings up ease of access... I don't really get why you wouldn't buy 30k of everything you want to buy (talking chain stores here) and just toss it in storage, particularly if it sells that well. As you said, laziness tends to prevail, and restocking from an NPC every couple hundred items sold sounds like effort to me.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-19-2010 07:45 AM
Avogadro Offline
I like popsicles

RE:????Learn How To Vend

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Blue Gems are actually easiest to buy in Hugel, lulz.
7-11 had .... issues with Hugel.

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Which brings up ease of access... I don't really get why you wouldn't buy 30k of everything you want to buy (talking chain stores here) and just toss it in storage, particularly if it sells that well. As you said, laziness tends to prevail, and restocking from an NPC every couple hundred items sold sounds like effort to me.

Ah, but you've picked up on this fast. For that, though, you'll have to wait for "Learn How To Vend: The Advanced Class"!
05-19-2010 09:36 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Seems like this thread is having some effect. There are a lot more venders in payon than there usually is.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
05-19-2010 03:52 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: ????Learn How To Vend

I saw that Best Buy chain there.

Where's my 1TB external HD you bastards?

Avogadro Wrote:Ah, but you've picked up on this fast.??For that, though, you'll have to wait for "Learn How To Vend: The Advanced Class"!

Well, it takes me a few months for me to use 30k flywings, 10k Bwings, and 10k Awakes on my Sniper. The time saved by not constantly running back and forth every couple hundred things is nice.

While I realize the chain stores are meant to alleviate this problem (by strategetic location), they don't restock as often as they should (not can, but should).

I would love to read The Advanced Class, yesplz.

Also, Hugel is the hotspot for elitist assholes, so...

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-19-2010 04:18 PM