Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crazy Merchant
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Crazy Merchant

B> crazy merchant that you made right before logging off for bed to give more chance for ppl outside the NA waking hours Ok

-w-
05-19-2010 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I really need to ask, what time usually does events start in this server? Until now, i'd only heard of the Rodent God. I'd like to join those events i'd read on wiki, but i really have no idea what time they usually start, although i heard it's pretty sudden or random. =S

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-20-2010 01:01 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Pretty sudden and random, excluding the Fairy Auction, Trial of Heroes, Muspel Mondays, WoE, Last Man Standing, Nobles' Birthdays, Seasonal events (especially during server birthday. The 10 days of events are prelisted) and any storyline arc events.

Whenever we can personally fit them in. We can't guarantee we'll be around at certain times. Real life and other server work interferes too much for that. Icon_razz

Players used to host Werewolf a lot, and give notice, but I'm not sure what is happening with that now.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-20-2010 01:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPC Offline
I like pie

Although you have to admit that its not totally random. If you like participating in events its a huge disadvantage to live in Europe, because then more than half the events are held in the middle of the night. Since most of the GMs lives in countries that has timezones near server time, and "when you can personally fit them in" is when you come home from work and stuff, so in the evening in those timezones. Which is after midnight in Europe.

Cry

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
05-20-2010 02:41 AM
Rhenaya Offline

oh my good i was in that prontera house while i was randomly walking around yesterday, just not in far enough to talk to the old guy, but not the corner :/ well i did not have the money to buy stuff back then too anyway Icon_biggrin
05-20-2010 05:28 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

What's the server's timezone anyway? I'm at +7. As i checked, i'm 11 hours ahead of the server's time. That reminds me, the next ToH is this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, just to be reminded that i don't have enough alligeance points.Icon_cry;

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-20-2010 06:45 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

You have plenty of time to get the required allegiance points before then. Its not hard.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
05-20-2010 06:51 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Do the doll quest for the allegiance points o.o
takes you lesst then 5 minutes to do and gives you enough points for it
if you dont ahve the dolls i'm sure i have plenty of them so if you need them,...

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-20-2010 07:23 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

The doll is repeatable? Well, i haven't found any dolls yet, i suppose spore doll should be the simplest to find, but i have more orc claw and skel bone farming to do.(used up all my zeny on the Humma and Ninja Knive i found vending in Morroc, not enough to pay the entry fee anyways)
I wonder if there's an NPC that sell it? I remember a doll merchant NPC in prontera, but can't remember what it sells...Thinking

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-20-2010 07:32 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

its not repeatable as far as i know but if you've done the quest you should have enough points by now o.o unless you gave the dolls of both allegiance D:

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-20-2010 08:05 AM