Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any need for priest/linker?^^
Lunch Offline
Tasty Omelette.

RE: ??Any need for priest/linker?^^

Matsu Wrote:
Zaratus Wrote:And every singe of these chars could have trained more effective somewhere else I bet.
Is it about the effectiveness or about the fun they are having.. For me its the fun. Even if that means it's slow exp..
Yeah, also to me it's about fun over anything else. :3

@Yonanja
I don't think you should worry too much whether there's this or that character is on highest demand or not. Demands or "demands" are changed easily, while new players come and old players leave. This is why it is especially important that you choose a class you particularly like and want to play as and enjoy. If you want to be a priest, be a priest! If you want to be a linker, try it! Experiment and see what you truly like instead of being worried over whether you can find a party. If you master / are ready to master a class, a party is quaranteed no matter what job you are.

@Kittie
I never experienced it difficult to find a party for my dancer. But maybe that was because i always had a bard with me. :'3
05-21-2010 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE:??Any need for priest/linker?^^

Kittie Wrote:And B> party for my dancer where i can accually use my dancer skills instead of running around like a half naked hunter Icon_mad

I got to L99 Dancer mostly on Double Strafe. I don't see a problem.
More importantly, it's been harder to get a party now that I'm L99 Gypsy...

Make a soul linker. Too many priests. I'm tired of looking at them..

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
05-22-2010 02:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply