Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
S> Gentle Breeze Guitar
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: S> Gentle Breeze Guitar

Elemental weapons are sorta unavailable right now. No forgers are playing now. There were some 2 months ago, but i missed buying any and now they're all gone with noone forging new ones. Icon_sad
Might need to wait until summer comes. I want to make a forger myself, but not sure if my weapons will worth anything since it's not ranked, also leveling a forger to 99 is crazy. Mad
If you really need to use elements, either start with a wizard or hunter, these 2 packs a punch and don't require too much equipments to start. If you wanna collect stuff faster, rogues are the way to go, just give it a dagger and learn snatcher and start killing everything you see. No1

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2010 10:10 AM by Ngjoko.)
05-28-2010 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shad0wL1nk Offline
The little guy :D

well damb anymore tips? im super newb and i would love to make a monk those things are BADASS and i have no idea how to build them what i should be buying or selling and or the stats i should be putting in themIcon_wink

[Image: o71t6r.png]
05-28-2010 03:18 PM
Quasar Offline

shadow give me your ign and ill forward it to the person (he isn't on frequently)

Champion: Tiger Raid
05-28-2010 04:10 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Actually, i on the forums pretty frequently, as long as i'm not playing or sleeping, or serious at work.
I really wouldn't recommend creating a monk this early, especially since you don't know much about RO yet. Yes, they're cool and they kick butt, but in order to make a strong one, you need a LOT of patience as acolyte and you'll be needing a LOT of fund and gears to make your life easier as a struggling acolyte. Honestly, i don't have the nerve to play acolyte, so i can't help you much about monks, but i'm sure you'll be needing very very strong(vvs) elemental stunners or swordmaces or fists.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-28-2010 07:10 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??S> Gentle Breeze Guitar

Shad0wL1nk Wrote:well damb anymore tips? im super newb and i would love to make a monk those things are BADASS and i have no idea how to build them what i should be buying or selling and or the stats i should be putting in themIcon_wink

I would recommend joining a guild that doesn't mind helping newbies learn the ropes of RO like Bamboo Squad. Icon_biggrin

Anyway to answer your question about building monks, I'm not too sure, but here are some guides that hopefully help you out man.

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-o...ybird1-99/

I like this one, it is pretty decent and explains how to help newbies a lot.

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-o...ion-guide/

This second guide is much more advanced in technique, but you will want to learn these techniques over time to become a great Monk player.

Anyway if you have more questions about playing RO, just ask in the questions section of the forum.
And lastly, have fun on your RO journey!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-28-2010 07:38 PM
Shad0wL1nk Offline

okay i gotz one more question b4 i go to the real forum spot for questions ....why ru guys so frikken awesome?!?! oh btw my ingame name is Shadow Link :D

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2010 07:44 PM by Shad0wL1nk.)
05-28-2010 07:42 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I'm not awesome, just know stuff and that's all based on my personal experiences. Icon_wink

I'm actually a poor player myself, haven't even transed yet in HeRO and still trying and struggling to make a suitable build for me after knowing and playing RO for over 7 years. Thinking

But i'm very certain that this time my Ivy(main) will be a great Battle Alchemist. Icon_wink

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-28-2010 08:08 PM
Shad0wL1nk Offline

well maybe we should lvl together :D

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2010 05:38 AM by Shad0wL1nk.)
05-30-2010 05:37 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Not a bad idea, but when i'm playing, you're probably in school or working, and vice versa...
Don't worry though, i'm sure there are lots of people who can help and guide you in game. Icon_wink

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-30-2010 07:26 AM