Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Earning Zeny
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Earning Zeny

So, i figured, since there're quite new players popping out everyday and obviously need some help with their financial crisis, i'd decided to put a guide here(since some are new to the game and some might need adjustments and help since they come from high rates, maybeThinking ). Of course, this is only for the low leveled, anyone who wants to add in for high leveled zeny making or criticize this guide, be my guess. No1

1. Novice Grounds
So you've made your character and ready to start playing. I really don't suggest anyone to gain level by talking to the instructor NPCs, since the mind set of most people is to leave the training grounds ASAP, but it's your choice.
First, talk to the HeRO Guardian and
make sure you read and understand all he said. Surely you don't want to end up in jail or banned because of your actions that had broken the rules. Once you're in, talk to the granny to receive your first newbie pack. Don't immediately push "enter" after clicking onto her or you might be warped to Prontera unintentionally at only level 1 or 2! Take the training course and talk only to the blacksmith(the girl in blue shorts and white top with blonde hair). You'll gain 2 job levels, 51 novice potions, and a few gears, drop those gears since you already have a newbie pack and they're worthless. Head to the room in the left hand side and talk to the guy in the left hand side first to get 1 level and have access to the training ground. Talk to the other guy to get in and receive 300 novice potions and 2 more worthless gears.
Well, kill everything you see, but the main source of income is actually condors and pickys. To get to them, talk to the guy at the lowest part of the map and choose "something more challenging". Pickys and Condors drop the uncommon Yellow Gemstone, that players want, and in addition condors drop Bows(500z) and Oranges(150z). Fight as much as you like and when you have enough, proceed to the next room at the top of the map.
Now for the personality test, no matter what job you wanna change to, try to get merchant. You'll get a Battle Axe after you're done. You can either use it or sell it for 2700z, but honestly who'd want to use that slow and heavy thing? Stick to your Main Gauche and refine it to +7 with the 7 Phracons you got from the test, unless you're going to be an Archer, them save them for your Composite Bow later. After this, it's job change time!

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-27-2010 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply