Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie Zeny
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Newbie Zeny

Ok, so here's how to @at

Some fact about @at:
1. This command is for super novice and merchant classes who knows how to vend.
2. This command should be used after your shop has been opened.
3. If your merchant is vending, no other character in the same account can be online at the same time. So if you want to play, either stop vending or play another account(that's why i have 2 accounts with ore in 1 and ivy in another).

So, here's how you can do it.
1. Learn the skill "Push Cart" and "Vending".
2. Rent a cart from your friendly kafra employee.
3. Place the stuff you want to sell into your cart.
4. Recall the rules and select a town and vending location you want. Remember, not in the roads and 3 cells away from portals or any NPC or anything that you can click onto(yes, even sign boards).
5. Use the skill "Vending".
6. Drag the stuff you want to sell into the sell window and type in the price. Remember, check the market first, you really don't want to be responsible for ruining the market price and economy there.
7. Type in the shop name. Do not and i mean, DO NOT USE VULGAR LANGUAGE!!! The naming rules apply on shop names too.
8. Click on the button on the shop window(forgot what's writen on it) to start the vending. In this state, you can't move or spin around by clicking on the tiles, but you can spin with /doridori or /bangbang or /bingbing. You can still chat though.
9. Finally, type @at and you'll be logged out but your account's still online, as long as you don't log into HeRO.

So, that's your guide on how to use @at.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-01-2010 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

You're better off fishing to make money. Seriously, it generates more profit than farming (especially below level 60).

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
06-01-2010 01:20 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Well, if you can get the stuff easily when you're still new to the server, then go ahead. Honestly, you don't expect new players to have 250k zeny to begin with to shop for the stuff needed in Prontera, no? Truth be told, until now, i still can't fish or mine because i have so much hard time killing stuff that hit so hard. Besides, farming is the original way to earn zeny to begin with, so i'm focusing on that, or you can post you guide to fishing here to help them and me.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-01-2010 01:29 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Payon Dungeon 1st. Skel Bones, Cursed Rubys, Maces, a few Mushroom Spores. All good for zenny. Also Opals.

Byalan Island 1-2. The goal here is Hydra & Vadon Cards mostly. Though plenty of other not bad at all loots.

Second Muka Field as a good spot.

I also like killing Creamys. They drop some solid zenny items. B Wings you can stock up on so no need to buy from the store. And they have a great card.
06-01-2010 07:25 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I agree on Matt with the creamy's :3 the drops are nice and the card is super nice for teleport lvl 1 or to sell

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-01-2010 07:41 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

There's Toy Factory which is excellent money making spot, for anyone who's using a thief class or joker accessory. Just steal from the Myst Cases there first then kill it. I stole quite an amount of pieces of cake and pearls from them. Pearls are especially valuable, merchants need them to scream like a madman, a custom quest needs them, also bunny band. =(:3
Who doesn't like Old Blue Boxes, or better, a Myst Case Card for gift boxes. There's once i got an old blue box, and i opened it for a gift box, and inside it is a 4 leaf clover, and i still have it. It's like a gift box in an old blue box in a gift box. :3

Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-01-2010 08:36 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i agree with matt as well with payon 1 for zeny gains, as zombies drop opals worth 3k to npc and if you vend you could get more i'm sure and then there's skeletons that drop skull rings that npc for 5k.

edit: also, it was mentioned to stay as a melee with acolyte and mage class types until level 40, i don't agree with that so much as it doesn't give you a good opportunity to experiment with your class and learn its inner workings as well. i'm currently an acolyte myself and have been heal bombing ever since i had heal 10. yea i had to do a little bit of melee grinding for those job levels but after that i've been doing a lot of heal bombing and getting quite proficient at it. i'm getting ready to take on removers which will net me quite a bit once i'm able to deal with them proficiently well enough given all the doppels in biolabs lol. but they give a 100% empty bottle drop rate =)

i'd only suggest doing melee with long range classes if you're more experienced with the game and you like a good challenge and just overall want to have fun with the class you're playing, otherwise it's just as simple to make decent money doing what each class does best.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 06:56 PM by Frogboy.)
06-01-2010 03:32 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hm, ah for some fighter classes I highly recommend Bathory.
If you take the time to get Santa Poring cards for your agi thief class, or knight, or monk you probably can handle this place. I recommend at least using a three slotted weapon for your SPC's but this place can make you money very fast. Selling your Witched Starsands to players will net you about 1.3-2.0k zeny each! Also if you get a bathory card, keep it, you'll need one for yourself probably eventually, but if you get any extras you should totally sell them for about 5-6mil each.

I've also gotten a whisper card there before, so kill whispers you run into since their silver robes are also used in a quest. Jokers can be a pain though so here are some things to do when you run into one.

1. Rogue: Backstab it with an earth damascus if you have one, you will easily do over 2k on it at 80+ str I believe. Remember the rule of backstab, you only haveta be behind your enemy to cast it, so you can run behind it if you want or do a hide and then hit it if its easier for you.

2. Sinx: Cloak and run, probably won't be able to hit these

3. Knight: Auto Attack with an earth weapon.

4. Hunter: Uh, DS with earth bow+arrows.

5. Monk: If you got the hit for it you can try to combo it to death or combo asura haha. If not, just run by it with agi up or tele from it.

Anyway if I think of more things I'll post them later \o/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-01-2010 04:06 PM
Mhalicot Offline

Bookmarked.. I will read this later once my download is complete Icon_smile
06-12-2013 03:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lyeak Offline

Best way to earn zeny for newbie = events. U can get oridecon, elunium, gold, hatter cards from them.

U can try looking at other zeny guide to help also.
06-12-2013 03:44 AM