Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
okay lets try this again...
Shad0wL1nk Offline
The little guy :D

okay lets try this again...

OMFG the last guild i was in SUCKED!!! they could not help me even a little... well maybe just a little (i got a fire endow once a day or so) most of the time though i would go unanswered and was alone the whole time in that guild... no one ever wanted to help lvl me or anything... but they wanted me to be there once a week to WoE and thats fine dont get me wrong but the fact is i was compleatly ignored i couldn't even get a two handed fire sword for leses... so heres what it looked like for me
1. i have no zeny as it is nor was i offered even a little to help me at least get back and forth between payon and moscovia for the stupid ass endow that wore of in like 30 mins
2.i would type in the chat and nearly half the time i went unanswered and ignored for no f**** reason!!!Mad GRRR SO INFURIATING!!!!
3. i had basic equips and nothing to help me out with leveling and not even a priest to come help
so after today when i said can i get a fire endow and went unanswered i quit

pls if you are a guild that can lvl with me of help in some kinda way be it a priest and or a sword with the stupid fire attribute ill be super happy to join!!!

oh btw if you want me to WoE don't expect me to do much because i have crap gears, (also my ingame name is Shadow Link

[Image: o71t6r.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2010 09:54 PM by Shad0wL1nk.)
05-30-2010 09:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: okay lets try this again...

Oh, so a guild all of a sudden sucks because no one is on YOUR beck and call to give YOU a fire endow whenever YOU want it?

1. Learn to make money and stop being lazy.
2. Oh, I'm sorry, not all of us live 24/7 in RO, thank you very much.
3. So a priest is required to help you level? How sad is that?
4. I leveled most of my characters using basic gears on my early days. Didn't stop me from getting to where I am.

Grow up. Learn to play, make money, get gears, and stop noobing. People are NOT OBLIGATED to help you just because you're "new".

Quote:tl;dr: He's asking for a new guild because his old one won't give him his union-mandated priest/endows/equipment/money.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2010 10:12 PM by Galt.)
05-30-2010 10:00 PM
Hiroishime Offline

not to be a jerk but GL on getting a decent guild with that attitude.

^____________________________^ /derp
05-30-2010 10:03 PM
Dragonil Offline

Don't expect others to do everything for you. Icon_biggrin

[Image: 4txbjivc.png]

Dragonil - Rogue
05-30-2010 10:06 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Shad0wL1nk Wrote:oh btw if you want me to WoE don't expect me to do much because i have crap gears

Real men WoE naked.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-30-2010 10:09 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??okay lets try this again...

Sepharius Wrote:
Shad0wL1nk Wrote:oh btw if you want me to WoE don't expect me to do much because i have crap gears

Real men WoE naked.

Stop giving out woe secrets.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-30-2010 10:10 PM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

It's your own responsibility to level and get the stuff you need to do it. People don't pull zeny and gears out of their ass; they work and grind for it themselves.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
05-30-2010 10:11 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

Hiroishime Wrote:not to be a jerk but GL on getting a decent guild with that attitude.

Dragonil Wrote:Don't expect others to do everything for you. Icon_biggrin

agreed and, i understand its hard to level and such in a 5x5x3 server especially since i come from mid/high rates server and i dont know much about where to level and stuff, but still i manage to pull through and do everything on my own and sometimes with help of others, but this still gives no reason for one to need a priest for personal training / join a guild just for YOUR benefits, because guilds are suppose to be for everyones benefits, not just one, and as i say to all the newbs in the world including my self since i still am one, "begging and bad attitude will get you no where"

PS:Dam that was a long paragraph

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
05-30-2010 10:12 PM
Shad0wL1nk Offline
The little guy :D

wtf? what is wrong with you all? i come asking for help not for everyone to do my job for me.... wtf is that? thats whats wrong with this country you have no idea who i am or how good of friends we could be if you got to know me i say something you dont agree with and you all rage all over me and compleatly single me out and im not gonna lie it's not fair and you guys can be hurtful... all i wanted was help and im entitled to say what i want because it's my opinion, and as far as me growing up all i wanted was some help thats all! not for them to do as i said every waking moment i hardly ever asked them for anything and when i did i was ignored! so screw you guys if you think you know what your talking about... im shunned for being a noob... im shunned for asking for help.... no matter what i do you haters have to be pricks to make yourselves feel better about how lame you are. i posted this topic because i want help not a free ride to being the best so if you cant say anything nice dont bother posting in this thread at all it's just a game and what was said to me today was uncalled for and compleatly childish

[Image: o71t6r.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2010 10:25 PM by Shad0wL1nk.)
05-30-2010 10:16 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Actually, I feel absolutely fine about myself, thank you.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-30-2010 10:20 PM
Thread Closed