Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Endless Waiting @ Waiting Room for Crusader Job Change Quest.
Furnst Offline

Endless Waiting @ Waiting Room for Crusader Job Change Quest.

Hey all.

I've sent a support ticket and all yesterday, and I noticed there was a reset/patch today.

So I thought this problem might be fixed,
was so excited to change jobs yesterday we stayed up late to play. Only to wait for very long (it was more than 2 hours in total) for the waiting room to move.

And of course, I have clicked on the 'waiting room' chat box. It's not the first time I did waiting room quests.

Today, we have waited for 30 mins. The waiting room still won't budge.

This, is for the crusader job quest.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem, and how did you guys solve it?

Very irritating and frustrating as I've been excited to get my boyfriend to get to crusader and level together since more than 24 hours ago.

Lots of thanks.
06-03-2010 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

RE: Endless Waiting @ Waiting Room for Crusader Job Change Quest.

I did come across a player who had the exact same problem. GMs, you might wanna look into this situation?

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
06-03-2010 02:05 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

This happens (frequently) when the player inside the test room left the room improperly. Let a GM enter and "finish" the quest off so the room is free, and see how that goes. Use support ticket to contact a GM about it.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-03-2010 02:11 PM
Furnst Offline

RE:??Endless Waiting @ Waiting Room for Crusader Job Change Quest.

Namine Wrote:This happens (frequently) when the player inside the test room left the room improperly. Let a GM enter and "finish" the quest off so the room is free, and see how that goes. Use support ticket to contact a GM about it.

I've sent a support ticket and I've been told to wait for a GM for job change. This is, I've only seen a GM so far twic ein my heRO lifetime because of timezones. So. Yeah. Was wondering if there's any alternative solutions.
06-03-2010 02:43 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

You may need to ask a GM to hax it through the database when you are offline if timezone is really in the way =(

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-03-2010 04:30 PM