Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muspel Farming- Selkie
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Muspel Farming- Selkie

Question, How would one go about farming selkies? It seems sorta unfeasible since everyone on the map would be warped to fafnir/surtur once all 12 are dead.??Not only that, most of the time, they're wiped out in seconds.

If it weren't for the competition, it seems like they'd be easy to farm??assuming you didn't die to them, and always kept at least one alive. The catch is you can only stay there for 20 minutes (10 minutes less than the plains of Muspelheim).

Not counting the 5th Mondays, which don't count because there's not a whole lot of months with 5 Mondays, which weeks generally have the least competition/attendance?

Edit: Plus there's the fact that if Surtur's Defeated, anyone that's anywhere in Muspelheim will get booted out.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2010 05:32 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-05-2010 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Muspel Farming- Selkie

well i guess the answer is they aren't really meant to be farmed...
same reason why mvps have limited spawns and takes a long time to respawn and so on and so forth...

whatcha looking for btw? i think there are enough holy daggers and angel's dress around, no one seems to be out looking for them anymore...

-w-
06-05-2010 06:26 AM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

The answer would be to not kill them all before they start respawning. But that is dependent upon the lack of a surtur kill group.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
06-05-2010 09:54 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well i seem to have found a use for water rings, might need them in the future, so i do want to farm them too, and would probably do so if what Wally said above is the case for that particular Monday Ok

-w-
06-06-2010 11:43 PM