Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Z Wings
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Question about Z Wings

imho if you're a priest you shouldn't be using a zodiac wing because of its weight and low def... a flower wing would be so much better from the get go Ok

as mentioned above, things like isilla and vanberk is quite nice on it...

but even for removers or peco2, tbh i kinda find it a waste as you cold do with wings with better def for better efficiency... if you need HP then you could do with some more def...

but if you have a hunter or physical attackers, use porcellios imho Ok

-w-
06-07-2010 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

RE:??Question about Z Wings

Kari Nogashi Wrote:you need a elder willow card.

Hmm? Are you just foolin' around kid? Just for the sake of having a lot of post? If yes, you are as dumb as your answer and if not, explain why Elder Card is good for Z wings. Go ahead kid.

"...Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher."

[Image: punisher_logo.jpg]
06-07-2010 02:49 AM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

RE:??Question about Z Wings

mahawirasd Wrote:imho if you're a priest you shouldn't be using a zodiac wing because of its weight and low def... a flower wing would be so much better from the get go Ok

as mentioned above, things like isilla and vanberk is quite nice on it...

but even for removers or peco2, tbh i kinda find it a waste as you cold do with wings with better def for better efficiency... if you need HP then you could do with some more def...

but if you have a hunter or physical attackers, use porcellios imho Ok

-w-

Ok, thank you friend.

"...Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher."

[Image: punisher_logo.jpg]
06-07-2010 02:51 AM