Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Every-time-I-play-Journal
leosama Offline
Friendly & Helpfull

Every-time-I-play-Journal

A New World

This soul was traveling again, looking for a new place to be, to help...

Flying among the stars for years until a place got its atention, it was a planet, later it found out they call it HeRO!

Something inside that alone soul happened, it was warm and good, it was that planet, something on it made the soul alive again.

That night a metor apeared in the sky!

The soul, was not mistaken, that place called for it. But now, it was not a soul anymore, it became him, a man, Leo SamA, his name from his other life.

Didn't took much time to understand his new body and to find the first city and the first humans, the first contact. A man named Humphrey came to him, it was like he was guided to them, the Mog Net! they embraced him as a member of they family even not knowing where did he came from.

This family show how him to fight and stand by himself and how to respect and help other, without asking for anything in exchange that act. He was happy, that was the warm feeling he felt when he was wondering alone before.

He fought monsters, killed them and started to make him carrer, arrows, ah, the arrows, they are like part os his soul, fly to theyr targets like its his own fist pushing them. Soon, with Humphrey guidance, he became an ace with the bow, killing monsters at a forest called Moskovia, fighting those insects called mantis and obliterating the Les. No one could stand to his arrows.

With his efforts he became known and a guild invited him to be part of them, he would be a Hunter. But, for that to happen, he must proof he is a decent and good man, they tested him. And once again, his arrows didn't falied. He became a Hunter and carring his new title the Umbala Forest met his arrows, where no monster could stand against...

Well, I think here is the best place for this, if not, let me know.

This will be my every-time-I-play-Journal.

Here i will make a little RP about what I did and will post, in a second part (this one), post what I did InGame.

So, here we go!

I started playing yesterday, and the first thing I did was to kill a poring at payon! Icon_twisted
After that I could reach someone from Mog Net, couse I read their post at forum and wanted to join. I contacted Humphrey and he invited me after let me know about guild rules. He was so kind and helpfull, tanked me till I get able to kill by myself at Moskivia and lend me money and equipment. I'm so gratefull for his act, I realy appreciate this wonderfull Welcome. No1
I leveled until get to hunter there, and got 2 Poporing hats. Icon_biggrin
Now I'm killing at Umbala fields for Tough Scalelike Stem for Archer Skill Quest.

Well, for the first day playing I think its a good progress. I intent to be online today, later (8 to 10 hours from now), and you can fell free to pm me if you want to chat! Ok

Thank you Humphrey for yout help!
I loved this server, and pretend to update here every time I got online.
Icon_biggrin

My every-time-I-play-Journal!
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14842

Feel free to ask me for help, anytime! Icon_biggrin

Leo SamA - Hunter - 69/34
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 10:06 AM by leosama.)
06-10-2010 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leosama Offline
Friendly & Helpfull

RE: Every-time-I-play-Journal

Forests, rain and study

Umbala Forest was watching the arrows flying to their targets. one by one falling. Leo SamA had company for that hunt, a friend, Esthero. She is a priest introduced by one of his family members, and she went to the forest to hunt with him.

After some monsters down seems someone wanted him to stop, a storm came up. They run, looking for a safe place, with the rain his arrows of fire can't be strong enought to kill his targets. And then, after a hard decision, they retreated.

Back at Prontera, Leo SamA used his free time to study with a old wise man, The Wiki. This man gave books to him, and open the doors for knowledge from long ago, things that even children know, but he didn't, he wasn't born there.

After long hours of study he his body was asking for action. He wen again to Moskovia Forest, the rain still was trong at Umbala Forest. as there, alone again, he made his arrows fly strong again until the night falls.

Well, here we go again.

I played yesterday, started at Umbala alone and Esthero joined me. She is an Alt from Moon, a guild member. XD

After a while killing there, the lag got us, and my eye, it started itching and then hurting, I stopped for a while, till it get better. When i came back, I started looking for some custom itens and quests, reading the wiki. its nice and really usefull.

later I went to Moskovia, with lag was not possible to go to Umabala, and keep killing Les and now the Wood Goblins too. the exp is realy good there. It was getting late, then I stopped playing.

Now i'm at lvl 69 Icon_biggrin

My every-time-I-play-Journal!
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14842

Feel free to ask me for help, anytime! Icon_biggrin

Leo SamA - Hunter - 69/34
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 08:51 AM by leosama.)
06-11-2010 08:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply