Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aaron's Art Dump
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Aaron's Art Dump

Close, but its actually going to be you piloting an airship in space in a videogame. Yah a videogame within a videogame, so cliche. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-30-2010 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I told you guys I would have stuff to upload, so here I am at it.
This is stuff from my small sketchbook which is nearly full.??I use it mostly as an idea book and generally don't finish 90% of the stuff in it.??Here's some stuff I drew that actually got done or will be!

The real Aaronock character is actually a blond.??Who knew!
[Image: NobleAaron2.png]

Holy crap, I found this lineart already inked and I wondered why I didn't finish it.??Here I started to color it today to make up for this.??I think I recall making this lineart around April or so this year.??Its Ezekiel with his old hairdo, I think I will go back to this one soon, it feels so fitting for him over his shorter one now.
[Image: YahWIP2.png]

Man I found this image I think was suppose to originally be for Story's Wallpaper idea he had for FoH.??She originally was a dancer, but I am no longer a dancer on Jelly Pie, so she needed a bit of transformation.??I figured I'd up the ante of the composition a bit and added skirt chasing Aaronock into the fray.??Of course this time its my prof from in game, not the blonde up above. Icon_razz
[Image: HeyBabyWIP2.png]

11-30-2010 05:56 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Awesome stuff! My favourites are the first two. I never imagined Aaronock as a blond, so that's a little weird, but he's still cute. <3 Ezekiel looks awesome, though more like he should be pulling out a cane (or a pistol) than a sword.

Not that that's a bad thing in the slightest.

Aand I already gave you my two cents on the last picture, which is pretty good. Keep it up, lady. You're a really promising artist, imo. A rare glimmer of originality of an art world that's being lost to dat moonspeak.
11-30-2010 06:06 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Woa, those new drawings are sexy =x
12-01-2010 07:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Trying out my Wacom Tablet and getting use to drawing with it.??I personally don't see how its so hard to draw looking more at your screen than at your hand.??

Well I think it has more to do with what types of exercises you've put your mind through in drawing really.??I'm use to life drawing where you can't take a lot of time to look down at your hands.??You only do that to make sure you're putting the lines kinda where they belong.??Hard to explain for me on a forum but if you've done it before you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/L.../Trish.png

I have no intentions on working further with the image above.

So also there is this REALLY cool and free drawing program called Alchemy that I stumbled across recently. http://al.chemy.org/

A program that won't let you use the undo button huh???Its a pretty fun program to dally in I found, and really caters a lot to my usual sketching style.??I totally dig this, and I think you guys and gals out there that don't consider yourselves artists should definitely try it out.??

Anyway here's what I did last night for fun.??Its not great or even perfect but I found it overall really relaxing to create.??I highly debated showing this because I don't think it really shows off my skill levels so well but at the same time I find the image extremely intriguing so maybe I'll touch more onto this idea for an illustration later.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/L...9-2010.png

Anyway I won't keep chatting up a storm about art any more for you guys.??Hope you enjoy this glimpse of sketching from me.

Edit: oh well these images are a bit big so having them linked instead sorry. Icon_biggrin

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2010 11:53 AM by Aaronock.)
12-10-2010 11:51 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Pair of images I made for Jeff.??That's my boyfriend for those of you who don't know who he is.
The first one is over a year old or so now.??I meant to have the other image done with this one at about the same time but recently just got to it.??I'll be giving Jeff the second image as part of his Christmas. x)

The images are of the two main female leads of the RPG Maker XP Game we're working on.

[Image: MinaHalfcopy.png]

[Image: LizzyHalfcopy.png]

12-12-2010 10:37 PM
master mage Offline
Soul Lich Lord

Aaron, you can paint very well. Whats the secret?

---------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Who "Sage (Perma?)
Healing Aura "Cute Aco Lord!"
Money! " Alchemist[$Money Maker$]
             And his pal $Glamorous$(Homunculus)"
12-13-2010 01:40 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't really paint, I use color pencils and pens a lot more.
But the trick is, practice drawing all sorts of ways and things.

Edit: Really don't feel like double posting to show off another finished piece but here enjoy.??I finished working on this one just today. ;O

[Image: ROFanart2.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 05:28 PM by Aaronock.)
12-13-2010 01:48 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Those for Jeff are really cute <3
I love the colouring on Ezekiel :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
12-15-2010 11:15 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks a lot Miss Kittie, the compliment is appreciated.

Oh man I found this hilarious picture of Jeff and I as cockroaches.??The story behind this is everyone always personifies themselves as these majestic creatures.??So instead, I picked something a little bit more disgusting, and perhaps strange...cockroaches!??I also hate ants, ants piss me off a lot, I think that's why I drew them in the background.

I really don't like either of these bugs...insects...whatever you want to call them.??I really don't, and I still don't fully understand why I'd draw them other than out of hate. ;O

I'll get around to coloring this one pretty soon too.??Its on watercolor paper so should be fun.

[Image: HateBuggoos.png]

12-20-2010 07:57 PM