Poll: Where should it be held?
Morroc
Amatsu Field
Niflheim (Inside)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fires of Heaven Anniversary Werewolf!
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Fires of Heaven Anniversary Werewolf!

Alright, kiddies.??We're planning a special Werewolf for the week of 06/22/10, the one year anniversary of the guild Fires of Heaven.??Fun stuff, right???I'll more than likely be hosting.

However, we can't quite decide on a location!??We're kind of tied between a few places....

Morroc -??Easy access, where many of our guild members seem to hang out in their spare time.
Amatsu Field - There's an abandoned house way out in the corner of the field.??The garden is gorgeous, albeit somewhat dangerous, and the inside of the house is quaint.
Niffleheim - There are two locations we're eying here; the Witch's mansion and the random item shop.??Both are rather creepy.??The music is befitting, and they have rather...interesting sound effects.

If we were to play in Amatsu, the only problem is that we'd need a few people to protect us from any aggressive enemies that may roll around.??If we play with prizes, maybe we could share them with our kind protectors- even if they didn't actually play!??Not everyone thinks Werewolf is their cup of tea, but a lot of people think killing is.??Perhaps the two can work together. ;)

The issue with Niffleheim, of course, is the act of getting there.??Unless we can make a huge party that can deal with any enemy that may come up on the way there, things may get a bit risky.??Fortunately, our locations are inside, meaning we won't have to worry about monsters once there.

So what do you guys think???Yes, this probably means we'll be allowing people not in the guild to join.??I mean, the more people, the more fun, right???Why be stingy?

Now, um, I need a mod to add the poll because I can't lmao.??Let me look into that, and if anyone reads this and wants to give their opinion in the meantime, just post below~??Thanks in advance.
06-11-2010 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Fires of Heaven Anniversary Werewolf!

Added a poll. Single choice, public (so you can see which votes are actual werewolf players), and put both the Niflheim ones together.

Hope it is okay. Icon_razz

If you like, I could even move it under the werewolf area, poll and all.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-11-2010 12:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LOL that's my 3 year anniversary day on heRO. :O
Anyway um, I don't play werewolf, cause werewolves are lame imo, but if you want me to play bodyguard in Amatsu fields I will, but don't be surprised if I wonder off to kill more Karakasa and Kaphas. I'll probably be running around in frenzy mode on LK, so trying to converse with me while I do it will be pretty useless.

Anyway just give a time of day you guys do this and I'll try to see if I can come or not to help lend a hand if nothing else.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-11-2010 12:23 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Yay! Thank you! <3

I suppose that would be alright, if you don't mind. btw ilu.
06-11-2010 12:23 PM
Mort Offline
Jens is NOT from Jennifer :P

hmmm and well, why move it to the werewolf section anyway? that way it'd become kinda closed, meanwhile connecting it to the FoH anniversary can bring new people to the werewolf game etc..

Damn shame I can't be at today's game but my train home goes soon and I need to catch the city bus due in exactly 20 mins to get to the trainstation.

Quote:If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
06-11-2010 12:28 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Touche, Mort.

Quick, someone make the decision. Public or werewolf area? Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

06-11-2010 12:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

I think Public would be better. \o/
06-11-2010 12:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

By the way, I don't mind doing it, I wouldn't mind making a good chunk of zeny from the aloe leaflets and other random drops there.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-11-2010 02:46 PM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

I wouldn't mind protecting you all while I play =D
06-11-2010 04:36 PM
Star Gladiator Offline
Renato

i want ....

and maybe i can help protecting !!!
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2010 04:15 PM by Star Gladiator.)
06-17-2010 04:14 PM