Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TKM / Some farming help
KrazeEKrakker Offline
~ P . L . R . ~

TKM / Some farming help

Okay, so I tested a TKM for the first time on the RMS test server trying to figure out if it'd be the best bet for farming : Stone Bucklers, Magni's, and Odin's Blessing. Come to find out I am horrible at understanding how to play this class effectively, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, if you don't think that this would be the best way to go about it, which class/group do you think would be best to farm these with and how..
06-12-2010 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: TKM / Some farming help

Hm, have you considered a Taekwon Ranker, or do you not have the time for that? BTW, I am not asking that to be an ass, I was going to ask that because I think they are more suited to farming in Abyss than a TKM will be.

TKM's do best with Heat on boss type monsters. This is because Heats push the enemy back naturally, but bosses can't be, so you can continuously keep the flames going.

However, a Taekwon Master will do great in Odin's 3 with a triple orc skeleton book or you can slot some elemental books for better damage since they are level 3 and have a slightly higher attack. Giant Encylopedia is also another option but it only has two slots, test it out for damage. Use Warm Wind 6 for shadow property, and wail on them skeggies.

I have heard most builds that specialize in heat use high strength, high vit, and maybe a little int, agi, or luk depending on taste.

That's about all I know on the class \o/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-12-2010 12:06 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: TKM / Some farming help

Sniper is quite good in Abyss, alternative is a Taekwon Ranker. Pretty good is also a LK, either with BB mobbing or Frenzy noobing. For Magni's Cap you can stay on level 1 and abuse the warper and with that to level 1. For Stone Bucklers I guess you'd want any kind of party.

TKM/Star Gladiator is good at odins. Used to be good in Thors, since reflect not so much anymore. I know some people use SGs to farm Dimensional Gorge.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
06-12-2010 12:11 PM