Those, I wouldn't reveal either xD

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
08-09-2013 07:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

I fucking love this series. Has like 8 volumes and now an anime adaptation which is the first two volumes (Phantom Blood & Battle Tendency).

If you're a fan of fighting, "spirit" combat, badass old men, zombies, vampires, glamorous posing and even more badass Nazi loyalists, watch/read this. If you're not, check it out anyway. It gets good, fast.

Anime wise...the first part has that "old" feel, as its adapted from a fairly old manga. It was originally inspired by Fist of the North Star, and you can see the resemblance in it.

Besides that, Lament of the Lamb once I get back around to it. Downloaded it after only having read two or three volumes years ago. Was good then, hoping its still enjoyable now.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-09-2013 09:34 AM
Cat-Alin Away

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

I love this manga, it has I think 17 or 18 volumes out in Japan and is still ongoing. The art looks great, the characters are extremely likeable, I haven't found one character I hate - one that I overall like, despite idiotic reasons for actions.
There is a two seasons Anime, but I haven't watched it yet. However, I have been spoiled for the end of the 2nd Season and... I can tell that I won't like the second season that much when I watch it...

C-A

Xiao Lan  - Level 74 Wizard
Gong Zhu - Level 31 Vend Merchant
Yu Lian - Level 29 FS Acolyte
10-22-2013 05:42 PM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

隣の怪物君 (tonari no kaibutsu-kun) it's just finished here in japan, love the ending <3
and new chapter of hi, miiko! is out aswell, couldn't be more happy than this.
yet, a new shoujo manga Ao Haru Ride IS LOVELY TO READ TOO!!! groar
haven't read detective conan and fairy tail anymore since i deleted it on my phone, too many chapters @_@

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
11-23-2013 11:09 AM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

RE:????Manga I'm Currently Reading

GM-Rahice Wrote:Sen, have you tried reading Doubt?

I'm also reading Soul eater, just finished watching the anime.

have you read Judge?

11-23-2013 11:16 AM
Cat-Alin Away

Quote:a new shoujo manga Ao Haru Ride IS LOVELY TO READ TOO!!!

I read that whenever a new chapter comes out. And despite it being Shoujo, a genre I heavily dislike because of the many, many cliches in it and characters that I just want to slap in the face, it's okay.

Although the latest Ao Haru makes me want to grab Futaba and slap her. Don't agree to date a guy, just because you don't want to hurt his feelings rejecting him. Then again, that whole Natsumi thing was already bothering me...

C-A

11-23-2013 11:28 AM
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

RE:??Manga I'm Currently Reading

Cat-Alin Wrote:
Quote:a new shoujo manga Ao Haru Ride IS LOVELY TO READ TOO!!!

I read that whenever a new chapter comes out. And despite it being Shoujo, a genre I heavily dislike because of the many, many cliches in it and characters that I just want to slap in the face, it's okay.

Although the latest Ao Haru makes me want to grab Futaba and slap her. Don't agree to date a guy, just because you don't want to hurt his feelings rejecting him. Then again, that whole Natsumi thing was already bothering me...

C-A

YESSS I HATE SECOND MALE CHARACTER!!!! and futaba's decision groar!! the manga in here is still in volume 7 or 8 i forgot. yeeet its shoujo manga, ofc there are too many characters and an up-down of the story between the first male and female chara's...

are you following chihayafuru? :O

11-23-2013 11:54 AM
Cat-Alin Away

Quote:yeeet its shoujo manga, ofc there are too many characters and an up-down of the story between the first male and female chara's...

Oh it's not the many characters that bothers me. Just the cliches. The girl falls in love at first sight. The guy not outright rejects her. She misunderstands something. The guy actually likes her, but can't spit it out. Sees the other with someone and misunderstands it. They fight. They make up, realizing what morons they are. And just misunderstanding after misunderstanding.
Not to mention that the heroine is generally portrayed as a total airheaded moron and the guy is always portrayed as a jerk (even if he has a good heart, he's still a jerk)

So I stopped reading majority of shoujo manga because I just hate those damn cliches. Only shoujo I still read is Chitose Etc (although that is being published slowly, I'm thinking of giving up) Say I Love You and Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu (even if I wanna strangle Tsubaki to get some damn self-confidence)

I don't think I read chihayafuru... the title sounds familiar, though.

C-A

PS: Currently, I'm reading a lot of romantic yaoi.

11-23-2013 06:32 PM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

^ You just said the entire plot line of probably half of the entire shoujo manga universe, lol. There are really good ones that even with a bit of the cliches still end up really good.
--
Wow, last post was 2013. But this is still the top post so I'm going to reply anyways.

I'm currently reading Haikyuu!! It's a sports manga, volleyball. I'm also watching Kuroko no Basket but its 2nd season just ended so I'm not sure if I want to read the manga.

Pretty bummed out by the idea no one else reads it here but if there ever was one, I wanna meet youuu.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

04-29-2014 03:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply