Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alcohol and You: To HeRO Alcoholics
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Alcohol and You: To HeRO Alcoholics

Just out of my toasted curiosity,??I'm wondering how alcohol makes Other peoole feel when they're buzzed, toasted, drunk, or completely fucking wasted.

For me,??I feel Immensely top-heavy and balancing is a challenge. Sometimes, I feel like I'm overheating, and due to that, quite a bit thirstier (leading me to want to drink more). My vision seems blurred and?? it feels like I'm dizzy half the time I'm affected.

I know for a fact I've never been wasted. I feel like I'm a lightweight, as I always have 2 or 3 drinks (keep in mind I only drink liquor, wine and coctails) before that top-heavy feeling makes it overly difficult??to to stay on my feet and keep my eyes open, before I end up stopping myself.??

I feel it'd be interesting to compare and contrast??to others out there who also drink mankinds favorite poison (assuming tyhere's a difference from person to person).
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2010 08:24 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-16-2010 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Alcohol and You: To HeRO Alcoholics

I dunno, i'd never been drunk before. Rarely do i drink, but once i'd started(usually only in weddings) i'd drink until i'm full(and by full i mean until my "tank" is full and almost over flowing) and it's always a mixture of few types of beer or liquor(mostly red wine) at the same time. Honestly, i'd really want to feel how being drunk feels like.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
06-17-2010 12:52 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

i personally hardly drink.. i can't handle alcohol at all and after one beer i already feel it deeply (most of the time, not always.. kinda depends on my mood and how much i've eaten i guess). + alcohol makes the feelings i have at that moment stronger so... if i feel like crap again then i definitive am not gonna drink or i'll be one big pile of emoness XD

When i'm in a good mood then alcohol makes me cheerfull, a bit flirty (but only with people i like or boy/girlfriend, not random people XD) & huggish

I've never been drunk in my life so far, mostly because i hate drunk people so why would i join their club :3?

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-17-2010 01:13 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

i never drink either.. sorry I cant add much to this convo =/

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
06-17-2010 01:15 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

ready for a big surprise. i drink regularly. usually during what i call "card night" and all it really does for me is blur my vision a bit put a goofy smile on my face and makes my already monotonous night of card asskickery a little more bearable. ohh yea and it make me drive like 100 percent better. XD thats a joke.
06-17-2010 08:31 AM
Braun Offline
PvP

RE:??Alcohol and You: To HeRO Alcoholics

Kari Nogashi Wrote:ready for a big surprise. i drink regularly. usually during what i call "card night" and all it really does for me is blur my vision a bit put a goofy smile on my face and makes my already monotonous night of card asskickery a little more bearable. ohh yea and it make me drive like 100 percent better. XD thats a joke.
It also makes your posts better. Evil

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
06-17-2010 10:50 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

wow. your kinda a jerk braun.
06-17-2010 11:03 AM
Braun Offline
PvP

Kari Nogashi Wrote:wow. your kinda a jerk braun.
Sorry. Cry

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
06-17-2010 01:09 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Herman Wrote:i never drink either.. sorry I cant add much to this convo =/

I'm with Herman in this boat really have no place in this convo...(totally ignoring the night me and Herman stayed up talking for hours while we were both trashed)

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
06-17-2010 02:26 PM
Naruki Away

Not entirely sure what you guys are drinking if your vision becomes blurry, maybe a side effect I've never encountered. =/

Alcohol tends to make me more socialable, that's all - I become a much chattier person. Also, I can safely say to whoever said they wanted to experience that "drunk feeling" you don't, when you do you'll have wished you haven't.

Hugging a toilet for a night isn't a clever way to end a night. Icon_wink

What about hangovers? I didn't used to get them when I was younger, now I can't stop getting them. Is this the same for everyone else?

[Image: 5npukm.png]
Alore // Naruki // Revi // Sakito // iPlay // Enox
06-17-2010 03:14 PM