Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

Namiiiiiiii don't make me out like I am stupid, the point of what I posted was to point out how silly it all is~

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-27-2010 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

Aaronock Wrote:Namiiiiiiii don't make me out like I am stupid, the point of what I posted was to point out how silly it all is~

But all the cool kids do it!

Must

Hop

On

Bandwagons

!

[Image: pitman.gif]

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2010 06:52 PM by Namine.)
06-27-2010 04:31 PM
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

Zaratus Wrote:So uh. If I understand it right it is legal to

sit in a dungeon and being leeched and moving once in 3 minutes to remove the afk-no-exp-thing

but not allowed to

autofollow with a clown in a dungeon and coming back once in 3 minutes

Am I the only one who sees something weird in that?

What about standing in a dungeon and using bragi and coming back once in 3 minutes to refresh it? Is that bannable too because you're botting (aka having bragi on)? Like you are the clown and have to go afk for a minute and turn bragi on so the party won't die?

Or does this
Circe Wrote:Relevent = getting items or exp, as well as killing or buffing. Both of which you are doing while autofollowing someone else in your party.
Relevent = playing the game. (Sitting and not moving is not playing in this sense. This means using game functions. Moving. Killing. Skills. Buffing, etc. Things that are means to an end.
Bots over 90% are technically not killing things or using skills, either.
mean that all that mentioned above isn't legal? Then I guess you have to ban a few more players. At least 50 % of hero I bet.

Namine Wrote:Should we have a hourly schedule and 15 min warning before every bot check then to make sure that your rights to play in heRO without interruption is not violated for the sake of petty matters such as a bot check?

Yes please.

Edit:
Corp made me think about something different too.
Assuming I am doing a party and I have to go afk because of whatever and I move to the side and sit down and go afk.
First option: Party moves on and kills stuff. Am I being banned then (in the first three minutes)?
Second option: Party stops with me, but a mob spawns on them, they have to kill it or get wiped. Am I being banned then (while I still get exp)?

Am I never allowed to go afk during a party because of that? Do I have to leave the party each time I go afk so I don't gain exp anymore?

This is becoming more and more hilarious the more I think about it.

Was going to make a post on this subject but somebody beat me to saying my own ideas. Damn you aya.

[Image: Stuntbum-1.jpg]
06-27-2010 06:49 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Sakurato Wrote:Obviously someone that doesn't answer in a party of 4~5+ people that's auto-following in a high end dungeon is botting.

I know I love to bot in thor 3, anyone else?

I guess common sense isn't for everyone.

ban her imo thats a confession...

But no really, glad im not the only one who was curious about this topic as i was the only one posting for awhile, but then again who else is up that late besides namnam circe and myself D:

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2010 07:20 PM by thecursed.)
06-27-2010 07:19 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Sorry I'm not some college kid anymore who can stay up all hours of the night like most of you. x)

06-27-2010 07:57 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Aaronock Wrote:Sorry I'm not some college kid anymore who can stay up all hours of the night like most of you. x)

shows how much we've kept in touch over the years, funny to think i was in grade 9 when i joined heRO Icon_razz

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
06-27-2010 09:01 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Heh, I'm done with college now.
I finished my second year of school by the time I joined heRO.

I was looking to get back into RO cause I worked a craptastic job at Wendys. <_>

06-27-2010 09:21 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: ??found a bypass to AFK LEECH limit

Namine Wrote:
Psithief Wrote:Apparently GMs don't look for motive

Reason for this is mostly because of how much crap we got in for "defining malicious motive" in the past 5 years.

That reminds me of this quote:

Quote:GM-Azote Wrote:
I don't care if the cat of your little brother who doesn't speak english (on a "must-understand-english" server) was playing for you when you were at the bathrooms. It just failed a botcheck, as a bot. Therefore, he/she/it gets banned.

Always loved that one Whistle

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-28-2010 03:25 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Aaronock Wrote:Heh, I'm done with college now.
I finished my second year of school by the time I joined heRO.

I was looking to get back into RO cause I worked a craptastic job at Wendys. <_>

Funny to think im getting into university soon D:
but i clearly remember you being in college when i met you since we were discussing grade averages and such. perhaps you were just finishing?

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
06-28-2010 05:31 AM