Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New guy LF Guild
esp Offline

New guy LF Guild

Hey there,

I'm a new guy who is looking for guild. I believe in one simple truth - if you have no guild/party/friends to play with, the game is worth sh... poo. Because of that I'm looking for a friendly guild (don't mind catching up with lvls). I'm European so GMT +/- 2-3 hours would be perfect. I also tend to speak English rather fluently, thus I'm interested in English-speaking guild.

Being active is important as well: 5-10 players ONLINE for most of the time is what I'm looking for.

MVP / Dungeons daily parties
WoE is a must, although I'm still 1/1 Icon_biggrin

VT / TS is not required, but I would love to join guild with voice channel (I still don't have mic. as my last one broke 2 days ago, but will buy it asap)

If this short post sounds interesting to you send me a PM or leave a msg here I'll reply as soon as it will be possible.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2010 05:04 PM by esp.)
06-29-2010 05:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPC Offline
I like pie

RE: New guy LF Guild

esp Wrote:I'm European so GMT +/- 2-3 hours would be perfect. I also tend to speak English rather fluently, thus I'm interested in English-speaking guild.

Being active is important as well: 5-10 players ONLINE for most of the time is what I'm looking for.

MVP / Dungeons daily parties
WoE is a must, although I'm still 1/1 Icon_biggrin

VT / TS is not required, but I would love to join guild with voice channel (I still don't have mic. as my last one broke 2 days ago, but will buy it asap)

I don't think the guild you're looking for exists. You're not gonna find 5-10 players online in a single guild during the day for those timezones. During the evenings, sure, but not during the days since thats night/morning for NA players. And I don't think any guild does daily organized parties.

Most players on the server are from NA, so unfortunately the fun parties tends to happen when its in the middle of the night in your timezone.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2010 08:59 PM by TPC.)
06-29-2010 08:58 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Isn't Flying Pancakes a European based guild? o.O
You should look for Suijin probably to ask about their group.

I think they are advertising for new recruits lately on main.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-29-2010 08:59 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Also beware if your timezone allows you to participate in a mostly-NA-convenient WoE time, and if you can really keep it up after summer. Guilds may not be really to invest in time and resources to help a part-time WoEr if the player can't attend WoE anymore by September.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-29-2010 11:26 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Yeah, a good amount of our core is europian/asian based. A good amount of members around that time are online, just on alts usually outside of guild.
06-30-2010 01:26 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Our guild has quiet some Europeans, and around 5-10 online at night/evening mostly

BUT we don't mvp much (we do have plans for it though most of us just either solo or do small group party's killing mvps) but party regularly at alot of random places, either with big groups or small groups.

We don't WoE atm but we leave our members free in WoEing if they like, though alot of us arn't WoE ready yet xD We sometimes go WoE to annoy other people XD

Anyway i'm not sure if Aesthetic could fully sadisfy your needs tbh, maybe you hsould try FoH? or maybe Behe?, but i'm not sure what timeszones most players have in those guild :o

I wish you alot of luck to find a guild that will suit your needs and in which you will feel at home in Icon_biggrin

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
06-30-2010 02:13 AM
tsujikaze Offline
woof ~!

Sorry, but what country is NA?
06-30-2010 12:37 PM
Naruki Away

RE:??New guy LF Guild

tsujikaze Wrote:Sorry, but what country is NA?

Think they mean North America.

[Image: 5npukm.png]
Alore // Naruki // Revi // Sakito // iPlay // Enox
06-30-2010 12:40 PM
tsujikaze Offline
woof ~!

Oh, thanks!
I dunno this... lol
06-30-2010 12:50 PM