Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
B> payon?
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

B> payon?

it seems to me we could talk to a few or all of the gms and buy a town from the merchants. say SB 100m for payon. that way we an ask the gms to turn off the vending skill in payon. either that or mabeh 100 usd donation to buy payong back. either way kill those merchants. tell me what you think (fyi) this is probably a crap idea.
07-08-2010 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
micer Offline
I Burn Trees

RE: B> payon?

Kari Nogashi Wrote:... this is probably a crap idea.

yes it is. i believe a better solution, IF you do see this as a problem (which i honestly dont), is to set up designated paths and sidewalks in payon. but seriously, if you wanna chat in payon without vends around you, move over a bit. payon is a huge map.

IGNs:
FlySwatter
Yorick
Roadkill
Black Hayate
and so on...
07-08-2010 02:49 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

RE:??B> payon?

micer Wrote:
Kari Nogashi Wrote:... this is probably a crap idea.

yes it is. i believe a better solution, IF you do see this as a problem (which i honestly dont), is to set up designated paths and sidewalks in payon. but seriously, if you wanna chat in payon without vends around you, move over a bit. payon is a huge map.

I agree, actually.??Some of the shops (namely PnP) are really helpful, and it's lots of fun to browse the shops on a smaller scale like this.??However, I personally get really annoyed by the ones who sit out in the middle of the path.??When did they start moving away from that one building???I think they should move back; we know you're vending stuff, but does it have to be the first and only thing we see when we enter town? ;_;

I mean, I know where they're coming from, but this is a bit...excessive.??We might have to move the warp location, like Circe said.??A lot of servers put it in front of the castle, and the vendors set up shop on the sides of the road just like they do in Prontera.??A few should be able to set up around the Tool Dealer (again, PnP- sorry if I seem to be showing favouritism, they're just the first group that comes to mind), but mostly because their services are helpful to new people in need of supplies, as well.??They're not just selling luxuries like good weapons, pet tames, and what have you.

EDIT: Also play nice plox.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 03:33 PM by bugaboo.)
07-08-2010 03:32 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Corporal Wrote:No, just no. You're coming up with worse ideas every time you make a topic. Please, do stop.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
07-08-2010 03:53 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

firstly @kretzer or w/e it doesen't matter one way or another if im gay( the fact you poured over 466 posts looking for "hints of gay" makes you pretty gay.) secondly. corporal is a moron how dare you quote him in my thread. thirdly this is in no way worse then my "implementing narcotics idea" if your going to give yourself a high five on a burn from somone elses post get the fact straight. and last of all congratulation malady for being the only person here using any maturity in the matter.
07-08-2010 04:10 PM
Sepharius Offline

Ok then, if you want me to be serious.

I drop down $3,000 in donations and buy out all the towns. What then? Oh, and then there's also the problem if someone buys out Prontera.

Even then, what would that say to people looking for a new server? The fact that donators can basically buy out a whole town basically flipping you off and telling you to vend in another town isn't so good for promoting the so-called "donation free" aspect of this server.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 04:16 PM by Sepharius.)
07-08-2010 04:15 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Okay guys, I think it's time to

[Image: group-hug.jpg]

Sorry the only other image that came up on Google like this was a penguin. A single penguin. It just...didn't have the same effect. :(
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 04:43 PM by bugaboo.)
07-08-2010 04:41 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Sometimes I think Kretzer might be a forum god...

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
07-08-2010 04:52 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

nothing was said to the effect of buying all the towns im talking about payon. i would perfer it being for zeny (donation free ftw) and as for kretzer i wont get into a debate about this the fact is that through reading my post all you got out of it was gayrage and i assure you im not behind a keyboard (cellphone). for your advice to honestly be considered tone down your vocabulary becuase i don't need to use extensive wordrape to make a point. btw awsome job avoiding the topic douche.
07-08-2010 05:16 PM
Sepharius Offline

I'm still not sure how it would work, then. Buying out a whole town just pushes them all somewhere else.

07-08-2010 05:25 PM