Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Events...
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Events...

Why make events related to the cheater's issue? I thought this would be a way to bring something positive out of the negative issue. Something for the good players.

Here's what the GMs have agreed on.

There will be various dropping event with average stuff. Those events will be scattered over the next few weeks and at various times to make it fair for everyone. Those wont be announced prior to it, I'll announce it in game only like "dropping in prontera in 5 minutes".

When I say "average stuff", it's a bit vague, even to us, but this is what we agreed on. "Something that could be usefull to a low level 2nd class."

So expect ores, gems, loots, elu/ori, some cards, some equips. Don't expect a Pest/Hydra, but you'll probably see Tarou/Thief bug. Don't expect a +7 Thara shield, but you may see an empty slotted buckler.

That's the general guideline, the rest is left to the discretion of the GM who will make the event.

Then, there will also be an auction, with 10 cool items that will be determined later on. The auction will most likely be held on sunday after the woe in Prontera. Only zeny bids will be accepted, so.. show us the money! XD

I'm not really in a spirit for event right now, so don't expect one from me today.

That's it for now. Questions/Comments? Icon_sad

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-04-2006 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Events...

Require everyone that attends the auction to have all the zeny they wish to spend already on hand.

So I don't have to deal with griefers >_>

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
04-04-2006 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply