Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question of gear
Ellisandra Offline
res ipsa loquitur

A question of gear

Hello! I'm swiftly approaching lvl 99 on my hunter, so with an eye towards Sniper I've started trying to piece together some good gear, since what I'm using right now is...not fancy...
I'd like to focus on agi since most of my time is spent auto-attack pewpewing, the problem is that I haven't been able to find a good, searchable database for cards to figure out what to shoot towards. From what I've been able to find so far I'm looking at:

Two glove[1]s with kukre cards as accessories
Some slotted shoe with a male thief bug (I think that's the 2agi shoe card?)
Nine tails card in a garment (since my soul isn't worth enough for a bapho jr. card XD)
I know that my best bet would be slotted panty/undershirt for that ninetails, so that I get the agi bonus from that combo too, but that's likely well outside my budget also.

But I'm not sure what to do for armor, helmet, etc.
If anyone could point me in the right direction or give me any pointers I'd greatly appreciate it!

Ellisandra: 70 something priest
Kaitlyn: 80 something sniper
[Image: m8vec6bh.png]
07-11-2010 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niyad Offline
Positivity

RE: A question of gear

Well since you're gearing a sniper, if you want an everything-agi equip list maybe you can put Avian wings in that list. That way you can utilize the BLB + Crest of the Rider combo. But I don't think it'd be worth it for just an additional 1-2 agi cause the slotted Crest alone costs high millions (BLB [1] is 2m - 2.5m I think). If not BLB, Fricco's shoes are better than Male Thief Bug cause it gives additional +Potion recovery bonus (and I think cheaper or same price as Male Thief).

For an agi helm, I think Pinwheel Hairpin has the highest agi stat if slotted with Nightmare card. Whisper Mask does give +3 agi too, but goes in all head slots (upper, mid and lower). Adv. Mini Propeller is good too as it comes with +10 flee, and Flying Angel gives a little aspd.

Also, Brooch [1] grant additional +1 agi each if you replace Gloves [1] with that. Linen Gloves grant additional +2 agi.

I have a shop.
07-12-2010 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply