Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raiba in need of guild.
Raiba Offline

Raiba in need of guild.

Well, like the topic title says, im looking for a guild.

I understand that i wont have any chances with one of the top guilds, but that doesnt matter, i just want an active guild who is looking for progress.

Something about myself.

I have played RO for about 4 years, not on this server though. I played on another private RO server. I liked the server and the people, but due to shortage of time i quit playing. My main character was a Paladin, he was one of the best players there. I know this may sound like bragging, but it should just indicate that i know what im doing and that i am an experienced player.

Im kinda on a break from college now due to classes that wont start till feb 2011. So i kinda have a lot of free time on my hands. Thats why i started playing again, and this seemed like a nice and not to crowded server.

My new character is a swordsman named Raiba and in time will become a Paladin. Im only lvl 49 right ow but i will do my best to lvl up fast.

So if you are interested in a guild member like me, just leave a message or contact me ingame.

Regards,

Raiba.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 06:44 AM by Raiba.)
07-17-2010 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Raiba in need of guild.

Welcome to the server, we ask that you not name specific pservers though.

Good luck in your hunt!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-17-2010 11:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gouken Offline

I recognize your name from somewhere, would you happen to know a player named NoobSchoolBus on your old server?
07-18-2010 09:40 AM
Raiba Offline

Sorry for naming the server, didnt know it whas not allowed. Wont happen again.

Hey Gouken, yeah i remember the name. He whas on my server, Whas it a friend of yours or whas it you? Maybe you know my other chars to then. Dizzysoul, Emelio, Janos, and ofcourse my first char Sazuka, he whas the second 99 professor.
07-18-2010 04:49 PM
Gouken Offline

I remember Emelio haha, seen him around PvP. I left the server quite a while back, so I don't remember too many other big names. Hope you enjoy your stay here
07-19-2010 05:23 PM