Poll: so...
2handed swords FTW! /gg
rogues don't need that and i hate Split Ends /heh
snipers aren't strong enough, make them more imba!! 1h bows FTW! /omg
another poll by Split Ends? and again, i say i don't care but i'm reading it /...
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is why rogues are weak (well mine is xD)
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

Wink this is why rogues are weak (well mine is xD)

well i'm bored again, i was asked to stay at home this weekendCry well enough about me

this boredom got me thinking, what do knights, blacksmiths, assassins and hunters have that rogues don't?(dont argue about the bow rogue in this thread please :D) it's two-handed weaponsIcon_suprised these weapons sacrifice the capacity of a character to hold shield in their other hand in exchange for a very high damage output, knights have 2-handed swords and spears, blacksmiths have 2-handed axes, and hunters have 2-handed bows (epic 1-handed bows, where are you? /okIcon_wink and assassins have that 2-handed katars while rogues... well we're stuck with that useless stuff(well, we're born as flee tankers, so i really think defense < flee for us) called shields, so well i know this is kinda impossible but Whistle 2handed daggers for rogues!!!! Evil

i pretty much said everything i thought of, so... opinions guys? Icon_biggrin

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-18-2010 01:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: this is why rogues are weak (well mine is xD)

any ADMIN, can you please change first option to "2handed daggers FTW! /gg" tnx Icon_smile

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-18-2010 01:55 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Two-handed daggers? My, I'd like to find some artwork to depict one of those... Or would showing its appearance cause me to go mad from its crazy insane design?

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-18-2010 02:12 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

well in real life, stabbing using a dagger with 2hands... i can't imagine xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-18-2010 02:49 AM
Shush Offline

I like the second option, but I didn't vote cause I don't hate you. I find you adorable for a 12 year old, or was it 13? *wink*

The few times I turn main on, I always expect you to be there with the crowd and you never disappoint. lol.

Anyway, I love my stalker the way she is. I have a sniper,too. And I love my sniper and my stalker (dagger) equally. A one-handed bow is most welcome , a free slot for a shield is win, but I don't think that will happen in this lifetime. (having a hard time visualizing reloading a bow with one hand)

91 stalker
95 sniper with 10% more to 96
and semi quit
07-18-2010 03:27 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

ya know i read this thread and i have to honestly ask myself."how did she not get included in the reverse popularity contest?" because of ideas like this i admire you but srsly WTF 1 handed bow and 2 handed DAGGERS .......... if somone needs 2 hands for a dagger they have NO place using a dagger and should just use a sissy book or guitar. and i say this not just as a forum dweller but as your friend split. noone loves a display of overall girlyness more then me but 2 hands on a dagger is just pathetic.
07-18-2010 03:50 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

@shush. darkaruki? :D im 18 o.o LOL Icon_biggrin

@kari. haha, well im relatively new Icon_smile (<<-- dunno if i used that line properly), well let's set the sprites aside (lol. but i really wonder what they'll look like) hmm. im really after the higher damage output, well really imo, rogues need better damage more than shields

well gunslingers are in, im not really sure if pistols are 1hand but im sure you can do 1hand gun shooting in RL, well guns are already in RO's technology, maybe an automatic 1hand auto reload bow wont hurt :D

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-18-2010 05:05 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I'd imagine back stab's supposed to be done 2 handed to make sure the blade sink in deep enough to cause enough irritation and pain in the back. Other than that i'd look stupid and awkward to wield a small blade in two hands, merchant much?Ok

Crossbows can be used one handed in real life, but won't be so accurate. Reloading is not possible if you seriously won't use other hand, unless you're shooting your will power!Laugh

In RO, pistols come in pairs! Ok It won't shot if you lost the other one!! Thinking And it'll always shot 1 bullet from 2 pistols that might hit TWICE!!! Icon_exclaim WHY IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!! Oh My God

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 07:33 AM by Ngjoko.)
07-18-2010 06:08 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Oh, and AFAIK, Split Ends is a guy...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-18-2010 06:09 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

@ngjoko. who said im a girl? :O

lol 2 pistols, 1 bullet, it's like saying 2mothers, 1 kid xD

but higher damage output for a flee tanker > shield's defense. agree?

BREAD is RAW TOAST

07-18-2010 08:30 AM