Poll: Should I...?
Resurect Old Characters
Start New Characters?
Not Start RO again
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I...?
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE:??Should I...?

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Well, It's nice to have??Nice, albeit Outdated gears, and have??High leveled Characters to??do??stuff with. However, if you do that, you run the risk of Noob elitists going "Who the crap are you?"

Well, I usually receive the noob elitists going "who the crap are you" for being a first generation player who is away most of the time. Anyway, Tenshi, I am still floating around when I feel like playing/real life is not kicking my ass. There are indeed other first-second gen players who are hiding/ sporadic... some do come back to visit.

Old characters might work well if you want to play with higher level characters. There are a truckload of new maps to unlock, new gears... yadda yadda yadda. Personally, I would have left RO if my close girl friend did not drag me back. I might retire (again) when I get a character to level 99... (A goal)

Starting a char from scratch feels good... because I retired all my old mains. Since you know where to find me, leave me a message there if you are coming back!
08-06-2010 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply