Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PvP Resurection.
Raiba Offline

PvP Resurection.

Hello all,

I am kind of new to this server but i see a lot of good thing here, and a lot of potential. I came from a far bigger server, the server did a lot for the PvP element of the game. There whas no Pking in the maps. And still there where around 100 to 300 people in PvP.

Now my idea. On that server we had only 2 pvp arenas. One normal and one for dueling.

The normal map whas shaped as Prontera, without the npc`s. It whas a good place for people to just hang out and chat. A lot of the people who would normaly sit afk in pront or any other city entered pvp to sit and chat some with there friends.

Now my idea is to change the pvp aren`s on this server. The one we have now is dark and not really a nice place to just hang out. So to be short, my suggestion is to change the pvp system to one prontera map and one dueling arena. The other places are mostly empty anyways.

Feedback is welcome.
07-24-2010 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diallo Offline
I Love The Barenaked Ladies. <3

RE: PvP Resurection.

Raiba Wrote:Now my idea. On that server we had only 2 pvp arenas. One normal and one for dueling.

The normal map whas shaped as Prontera, without the npc`s. It whas a good place for people to just hang out and chat.

Now my idea is to change the pvp aren`s on this server. The one we have now is dark and not really a nice place to just hang out. So to be short, my suggestion is to change the pvp system to one prontera map and one dueling arena. The other places are mostly empty anyways.

Hmm, Oh how to start this one.
1) Its pvp. You dont chat. Stop.
2) Afk in prontera. its i dont know EXACTLY LIKE FREAKING PRONTERA.
3) stop.
4) seriously, just stop.
5)????
6) Profit!

[Image: Stuntbum-1.jpg]
07-24-2010 11:56 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

We have an option to go to a dueling map here in pvp, why do we need another one?

You even have @duel for all your many magical needs you may want to use it for.

That's about all I can say.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-24-2010 12:39 PM
Raiba Offline

Well, constructive feedback is welcome, this is not. Ofcourse you chat in PvP. There whas more chatting then actual fighting on my old server, that is because people got to know each other. it wont be exactly like prontera, it will be pvp. The map will just be a lot more user friendly the the dark empty map we have now.

All your other points are not really something i can respond to. I hope you get the attention you wanted though.

Ps; It whas not even funny.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2010 12:46 PM by Raiba.)
07-24-2010 12:41 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

hmmm well i would go for this idea if it wasen't so suck. you should stop atempting to make a universal RO and enjoy the server the way its run. its all about adapting. i have fell into my place on this server as A. hated forum monster/mini boss ( in the sense that i am to be destroyed by any and all HeRO's ) and B. elusive creature that if found in game will give whoever identifys me as ''the forum dweller" will recieve all my zeny and items. just fall into plave and stop trying to revolutionize HeRO.
07-24-2010 01:39 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

If i'm not mistaken we have the huge city maps here too, you just access it else where... also, its pvp its not MEANT to go in and chat (though some people do that). The only bright side i see to prontera pvp map is being able to do more stragies or something...but still too big.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-24-2010 01:50 PM
Raiba Offline

First of all, this is the suggestion part, so adding a suggestion is a thing that is encouraged here i gues. It has nothing to do with addapting or revolutionizing the server. I just want to have a pvp that is a little more alive then it is now. Besides, all i heard whas no, no valid argument on why not to do it, besides we already have a pvp map. I dont see any harm in bringing forth this idea.
07-24-2010 01:51 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

But it is true that our default pvp map "sucks"

I would better like a bigger one. One with cliffs and/or strategic positions in it.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
07-24-2010 02:07 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

There isn't a good "constructive" reason to say no to this, but there isn't a good reason to implement it either. I'm not sure why you can't just stop and chat in the regular towns? If the vends bother you, go to Payon; it's active too. Most people on this server see PvP as what it is. It's for fighting each other, not chatting, and the arenas are geared towards that with dark or battle-tastic themes with epic music to boot.

Besides - don't we have the official server PvP maps? I haven't checked, honestly, but they're the full maps that you can try and fight each other on. If not then... well, the offer still stands to just chat in the actual town. Or, hell, even use @main for chatting! Or PMs, or party chat, or guild chat, or even regular chat in a different town that isn't spammed with vends!

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
07-24-2010 02:10 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

True, it be nice to have a stratigic map thats not TOO massive.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-24-2010 02:11 PM