1 Custom Piamette

Items were (with 30 minutes to collect)
42 Purple Gem
24 Flower of Lady
10 White Moustache
6 Fancy Robe
4 Magic Necklace

Questions were
What is the newest city that you can access by boat from Alberta?
Which card makes you immune to the Confusion status?
In Which city does the Ice Necklace quest start?
Which hat can you make with 999 Tiger Panty, 1 Frozen Rose and 1 Black Dyestuff?
What item is consumed when using the skill Flasher?

ToH global length : 6h00

ToH Light participants : 56
ToH Dark participants : 42

Please take note you can check multiple choices in the poll*

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
07-24-2010 08:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: July 2010 ToH appreciation poll

The complaints will be the normal ones. Snipers & Whitesmiths owned Monster Trial. No I don't know how to balance things out.

I had no complaints really with the rest.

Edit: I wouldn't mind seeing the 2m and 30m time limits for Monster & Item Trials extended, but other than that they seem ok.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2010 03:35 AM by Matrim Cauthon Jr.)
07-24-2010 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
TPC Offline
I like pie

Easiest toh in by far in a while. I didn't use a single hp healing item during the entire toh. However it was still pretty fun.

For monster trial the monsters popped easily. The only people I saw having problems were people who did toh for the first time and people who play classes not usually used in toh. It should probably have been a bit more challenging.

For item trial, there was less KS than usual, and that I'm grateful for. Thanks for emphasizing the KS part when starting it. However there was still some, both accidental due to the crowded map and people clearly doing it on purpose. Was the monster spawn rate higher than usual? I got that feeling at least. I had all items with 8 minutes to spare. And that was using non-ranged attacks only. So also unusually easy, I wouldn't have minded if there had been a 25 minute time limit on this instead of 30 minutes.

PvP had some fun matches, I observed.

I did pretty well in trivia with 3 correct answers. Not sure if I ever got that many before. Maybe my ro knowledge is just increasing, or I got lucky. I'd say that the first question was a bit easy, but the rest was fine.

Didn't really put my heart into mass battle since I had the points I needed, so I have no comment about that.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
07-25-2010 04:48 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Stop handing wings out like cake.

It is supposed to be a trial, not a "I come 6 hours and get a 90 % chance on my wings". Okay, that's with a char that you know to play.

Item Trial was okay, as usually. I usually finish about with 5 minutes time left, so I guess it is pretty okay. Either the participant number went down or the spawn went up, I found way more mobs than usually. I don't like the boost up to 30 minutes. For me it wasn't an issue but I imagine that other players might have problems with coming through with their SP items.

Monster Trial was, is and always will be too easy. I really await challenges. We had custom mobs this time but except the pneuma I didn't see them doing anything. It was just hilarious. I could have autoattacked all the way instead of DSing. I have a few suggestions, though they were probably already named before. More custom mobs, give more stone skin and defender to give mage classes an advantage over physical attackers. More pneuma spam to counter snipers and grimtooth sin(x)s. Higher def, lower mdef in general. I am aware that we got a "new" item map, but the small corridor isn't too good for wizards or, to be exact, not too good for any class that needs to mob the stuff up to kill in time.

Trivia .. Iunno. I got 4 of the 5 questions, maybe I simply got lucky, but especially the last three questions were too easy from my point of view.

Mass Battle, no comment. Friendly Fire shall be taken out next ToH, which I find pretty good. Stupid idiots killing their own allegiance. I have problems targetting people with all the traps and skulls lieing around. Take out Ressurection completely or force a warp out after the second death. At the moment it seems like the "you get one point per kill, lose 5 points on death, when you reach less than -5 you get warped out"-thing. I can't remember the exact rules, but if you kill enough people, you can be ressed more than once. Which sucks because it makes it even harder to take the "killers" out.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
07-25-2010 05:48 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Surprised as hell the real piamette wasn't used for round 5.
She would have killed 90%+ of the players I'm sure if so. x)

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-25-2010 08:37 AM
Thread Closed