Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Morroc Ruins NPCs
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

Morroc Ruins NPCs

I'm curious to know what happened to all the NPCs on the Morroc Ruins map (the map northwest of Morroc), since they're all missing. Many of the NPCs there are associated with a lot of quests, such as the Peace for Arunafeltz quest and Unlucky Emerald quests, but we can't access or proceed in the quests because the NPCs aren't there. Did they get moved somewhere else or removed for a reason? Thanks.

[Image: maxballs.jpg]
07-26-2010 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Morroc Ruins NPCs

I'm not sure about the quests, but i'm sure all the NPCs are back at their old location in morroc.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-26-2010 07:30 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Navis Wrote:I'm curious to know what happened to all the NPCs on the Morroc Ruins map (the map northwest of Morroc), since they're all missing.

In Morroc

Navis Wrote:Many of the NPCs there are associated with a lot of quests, such as the Peace for Arunafeltz quest and Unlucky Emerald quests, but we can't access or proceed in the quests because the NPCs aren't there. Did they get moved somewhere else or removed for a reason?
Not implemented Evil
07-26-2010 07:48 PM
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

Are you sure about that? Because I've completed every prequest for the Peace for Arunafeltz quest just fine. There are no NPCs in Morroc Ruins to begin this quest, but I could try looking in Morroc, though. Also, the server is updated to Episode 13.2, and the Arunafeltz and Nameless Island quest chain were from Episode 11, as well as the Unlucky Emerald Quest. So don't tell me it's not implemented as if you knew what the quest was, lol. I'm sure they're all very much implemented, just need to find the quest giver NPC.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 01:05 PM by Navis.)
07-27-2010 01:04 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Peace for Arunafeltz and other such quests aren't implimented yet. Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-27-2010 01:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Morroc Ruins NPCs

Navis Wrote:So don't tell me it's not implemented as if you knew what the quest was, lol. I'm sure they're all very much implemented, just need to find the quest giver NPC.
I said they weren't implemented. If your not gonna listen to someone who knows something then don't post asking questions.
07-27-2010 01:31 PM
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

Other such quests? Do you mean the Nameless Island and Arunafeltz quest chain, or do you mean any quests that involve NPCs in Morroc Ruins? I completed the Thor Volcano Base quest with no problems, and that's the quest directly before the Peace for Arunafeltz quest and directly after the Veins Sibling quest. I don't see how one quest would be implemented but the following one not implemented. They're both from the same Episode. Even the Nameless Island Entrance quest is from the same episode and same quest chain, and that's in the game just fine. I'm positive the server has all the scripting for the quest, it's just the NPC is missing.

Rankin, have you personally completed Thor Volcano Base and then proceeded on to begin Peace for Arunafeltz, only to find that the NPC wasn't there? 'Cause if you haven't, then you're just ignorantly talking out of your ass. Don't say you "know something," when you clearly don't.

Circe's reply has much more credibility, but it would be nice if Circe could run this by Pandora because frankly, the quest "not being implemented" doesn't make sense in this situation. Yes, I have sent Pandora a PM already. No reply yet though.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 01:46 PM by Navis.)
07-27-2010 01:31 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Unfortunately I ain't sure if I said all the stuff that's missing but we don't have most the Nameless Island based quests, most of the Veins ones, and a few Rachel ones.??We should get those next SVN, along with New World and Mosco of course.

Quests are missing, we're behind, and yes we're going to update...someday in the near future.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 01:51 PM by Aaronock.)
07-27-2010 01:49 PM
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

Okay, I apologize for being a little zealous with this issue, and also apologize if I was rude. I know private servers aren't iRO, so there's always bound to be missing kinks and such. However, I got the impression that a server being "updated to Episode 13.2" would mean that it has all the content that an official iRO server that's updated to Episode 13.2 would have, items, quests, maps included. Am I wrong to think this, or is "being updated to Episode 13.2" misleading?

07-27-2010 01:56 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Morroc Ruins NPCs

Navis Wrote:Rankin, have you personally completed Thor Volcano Base and then proceeded on to begin Peace for Arunafeltz, only to find that the NPC wasn't there? 'Cause if you haven't, then you're just ignorantly talking out of your ass. Don't say you "know something," when you clearly don't.

Yes. :3 I have. Not trying to be rude but i hate it when peple question what even GMs say. And then accuse me of being a dumbass noob. It is a rather pain in the ass when it is 13.2 and we don't have it...
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 02:02 PM by Rankin.)
07-27-2010 01:58 PM