Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking For Guild!
Rowen Offline

Looking For Guild!

I just started the server today (installing client right now!) and I am looking for a WoE/MVP/Social guild. I have an introduction thread too =) My name is Sarah!

I will probably play whichever class the guild needs as long as I know it (or if guild members are willing to teach me Icon_biggrin).

I pretty good with:
High Wizard
Assassin Cross
Champion
Gypsy

I have some experience with:
Clown
Creator
07-30-2010 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Looking For Guild!

Sarah, I think you should consider joining Fatality.

If you feel you're capable of listening and willing to ask questions and advice for things you probably can find a place with us. I understand we have a 9x requirement listed, but exceptions can be made, PM our boss Herman about it.

We are a high end PvM/MvP team and have been hitting WoE recently too. We're not an extremely large group yet so if you are interested in a still growing guild now is definitely a good time to join! :D

Feel free to post on our guild recruit topic about any questions you have.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-30-2010 07:34 PM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

If you're looking for the lighter side of things, you could always go with KoL. Previously, it was a pure social guild, but I'm resurrecting it as a Social-WoE guild. It's pretty small right now, but it's growing very quickly, I usually recruit 2 or 3 people a day.
I'm sure you could find people to party with if you ask around in guild chat. And although I'm not a big MVPer myself, just 5 minutes ago a guild member asked if anyone was interested in MVPing with them, so that's probably covered as well.

Let me know if you decide to join, I'm usually online on Silk. :3

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
07-30-2010 09:36 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Hello there! Another option for a guild is Behemoth. We're a WoE active, friendly, social guild. We've been around for quite a while and are really stable and do quite a few parties for leveling and for fun. If you're interested in Behemoth, feel free to PM me on the forums, stop by Payon and chat with some of my members, or talk to myself, Guillermo, Rankin, or Altiris. We look forward to hearing from you and good luck finding a guild that's right for you!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
07-31-2010 01:00 PM