Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Incredible Machine
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

The Incredible Machine

Rube Goldberg machines

A Rube Goldberg machine or device is any exceedingly complex apparatus that performs a very simple task in a very indirect and convoluted way.
(...)
In Japan, they are called ピタゴラ装置 (pitagora souchi), which means Pythagorean Machine.

*wikipedia*

Icon_razz

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
04-12-2006 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

RE: The Incredible Machine

LOL i love it XD

I really like the last frame of the video which shows a frame from the Bleach Opening XD
04-12-2006 12:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

lol nice one X3

04-12-2006 01:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Music is stuck in my head now :o
04-12-2006 01:41 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

they're real fun, but the most frustrating part is to set everyone in just the right place for the perfect timing. frankly, i'd rather line up long tracings of dominoes 8J. But these machines are ingenious lol.

fyi: there is a game called The Incredible Machine and the Return of Incredible Machines and other Contraptions games created with the purpose of introducing a lot of Rube Goldberg type machines or giving you the option to create ur own. It's pretty old, but very enjoyable and the perfectly suited soundtrack 8J

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
04-12-2006 04:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??The Incredible Machine

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:they're real fun, but the most frustrating part is to set everyone in just the right place for the perfect timing. frankly, i'd rather line up long tracings of dominoes 8J. But these machines are ingenious lol.

fyi: there is a game called The Incredible Machine and the Return of Incredible Machines and other Contraptions games created with the purpose of introducing a lot of Rube Goldberg type machines or giving you the option to create ur own. It's pretty old, but very enjoyable and the perfectly suited soundtrack 8J

Roan lost my copy of that game....

04-12-2006 04:22 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

The incredible machine has been discontinued and is now abandonware, making it legal to download

http://www.agamesroom.com/page/download/game/emc

Password: Monolith

That good for you neo? >.>

[Image: hl101.jpg]
04-12-2006 05:26 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??The Incredible Machine

Jubei Wrote:The incredible machine has been discontinued and is now abandonware, making it legal to download

http://www.agamesroom.com/page/download/game/emc

Password: Monolith

That good for you neo? >.>

Well I would prefer you not lose stuff I lend you in the first place <.<

And when oyu feel better you should dl it, and burn it to a disk for me Icon_razz

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2006 05:57 PM by Manifus.)
04-12-2006 05:56 PM
tickyhead Offline
Pirate at Heart

XD those are so great! It reminds me of Tom & Jerry for some reason. On the subject of games that are like this, there was this old game I used to play called marble drop (or something like that) where you used marbles in strange contraptions like this and had to get a specific pattern or number of the colored marbles to the bottom.

I'll have to try this other game now, too.

Pirates make everything better.
04-12-2006 07:41 PM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Love this.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
04-12-2006 09:39 PM