Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't know what to do
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Don't know what to do

Hello.

I just came to HeroRO for around a week so there are still many things I want to know.

But the most important problems for me right now is about changing Job to Star Gladiator or Soul Linker.

You see, I'm totally new and I don't have much money. And Star Gladiator/ Soul Linker needs expensive items to change.

I have read the Guide about Star Gladiator and Soul Linker. It says there is another to change if you have 100% Weight Limit or 0% Weight Limit.

And I wonder is that way still working? I haven't tried yet because my Teakwon Kid Level Job is 35 for now.

If that way doesn't exist anymore, can somebody help me a little about Items? I will pay you back when I earn enough money. Well, this is not begging.

Otherwise, I have to play another jobs... Hm, I guess it doesn't matter much.
08-03-2010 02:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Don't know what to do

imho it shouldn't be too hard to farm easy zeny early on. Here most low level cards are 300-400k, and you can always go to poring island for easy to kill saplings and their 0.9% chance to get a ment which goes for 100-200k...

it's so easy nowadays... i remember when i was starting out i had to go to desert wolves for their katars and stilettos to OC to the npc... their exp/HP is much much worse than les and saplings, so yeah ppl nowadays really have it easy... go hunt a bit more...

-w-
08-03-2010 03:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Personally, I say don't even bother about zeny at least until base lv 85. Also focus on one character only always helps (except for your lv 20-ish OC/DC slave of course.)

I don't know much for SG, but for SL, you are destined to be poor for a vast, vast majority of your life until lv 90, when you hit the final esma bonus... your zeny source are only going to be Les and Mi Gao. Les has much better standard drop, though mi gao can randomly hit you with gold or its card (hatter) for a boost, so it's up to you which one is better zeny source. You can do raydric, but you have to do 2HKO which can drain your sp pretty fast (but almost all cards in glastheim sells for a very good amount.)

SG is gear dependent and needs cards to succeed, with fish to stay alive... so I imagine that SG will be even poorer than SL until they can pull off steady sales on odin's blessing.

Friendly reminder: SG has a "doomed future" and may not be worth investing in...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
08-05-2010 02:55 PM
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Ow, this really troubles me so much.
Well, you see. The important thing first is money. I know Soul Linker somehow is better than Star Gladiator, but the Item for this Job is too much expensive for the newbie like me.

Let's see... These are Items for SLinker.

3 Carat Diamond (55.000) + Witherless Rose (55.000)- Those two I can buy in shop + Immortal Heart= over 110.000 Zeny.

Well, if I look back carefully, Star Gladiator costs the same?

I guess I gotta farm more...

SLinkers sure are powerful on fighting monsters so it makes them goes fast. But anyway, at least it needs 27 Skills for Esma. Long way to go, too.

Ok, I will wait for more advise. I'm still farming now. Need at least over 120.000 Zeny for live and change job.
08-06-2010 03:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

You can always hunt the items for the job change and save the money.

In my opinion, and from experience a soul linker can...well, go pretty much anywhere. As long as you have kaahi, and you don't get hit by their 1hko moves- you're fine. Just estin/estun--> esma, and high jump away before you get caught up with, granted you don't kill them instantly, or they're slow enough movement wise to just estin again and esma until they're dead. Even if you can't take hits- with a tank (Especially a good priest/high priest :>) you can wreck everything. Icon_twisted

You can practically level with no gear at all, but the basics help things along. Get two earrings[0], a rod[4] (For the matk bonus, and carding later if you feel like it).??You pretty much just need to grab up anything that says +% matk, or int. They're your primary stats, along with some dex for a better cast.

My linker has a wizadry staff, two spiritual rings (They give +2 int, and 1 dex by themselves...so its a little step up from earrings), gold acidus sandals, muffler, drooping deleter,ninja scroll(lower headgear) and some random armor. My linker is like, 93 now and I didn't have all that until around 88ish, and even then the staff requires base 90. That all said- you don't need a whole lot. Just try to keep your break points on int up so you don't lose out on that precious matk.

If I were you, make a hunter, or an thief class to make money with for a while. Just a couple days of money gathering, and you'll be set. Then after your linker is around...80 or so, and you have kaahi along with a decent max hp and damage set-up, you can go farm some good selling cards and make even more money.

I'll add more later if needed, its later here. -_-

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 04:11 AM by Session.)
08-06-2010 04:04 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

why did you start with a teakwon? start on something easy like assassin and get some money first then go after SL. its what i did and it didn't take me long at all.
08-06-2010 08:50 AM
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Yeah, you all are right. Then I will begin as an Archer. Thank you for your all advise here Ok. After few days began to play here, I know more about heRo. I think I can take care myself now Icon_wink.

Hope see you guys in game.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 03:20 AM by Milonar.)
08-06-2010 10:41 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

trust me its not that i have a problem giving zeny away. far from that i actually enjoy doing that but most of the server frowns upon asking for help with zenny or items just because alot of people take total advantage of it ( abuse it ) and in general this server is a place that wants everyone to work hard for everything people get. sidenote : it seems your english might not be very good, if that is true then please feel free to ask for me to make it easier to understand. i will gladly make it simpler.
08-06-2010 11:07 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Also, it's heRO, not heroRO. As i'd heard that's a totally different server. Thinking

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
08-06-2010 05:30 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

If you want to make some easy zeny go kill ant eggs in ant hell. There are a bunch of them by the entrance, and I'll buy the empty bottles they drop for 250z each. I need thousands. So if you hunt 1000 bottles you'd get 250k. They don't fight back, have low hp, and its a 60% drop chance, so you can hunt them pretty fast.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 06:01 PM by TPC.)
08-06-2010 06:00 PM