Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some friends.
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

Some friends.

We all have friends be they ingame or RL. i myself have a friend named cody spring (Kain Mikado InGame) who i think is awesome. so cool infact that sharks have a week dedicated to him. but i want to know about your friends. who are they why do you love them? and what exactly is it that makes them a friend? with my Friend Kain it is his intelligence,can do spirit and care free attitude. i have few friends but im proud to call him family. when things are tough i know he will say something that will help.
08-04-2010 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

RE: Some friends.

I don't really have many people I'd call a friend, either. Only three come to mind, all people who stick to me like glue. Loyalty is what I value most.

There's Toni, who hasn't played HeRO for a long time. She was my first friend. Met her over seven years ago in a chatroom. She was 14 at the time, but her maturity even than was far beyond her years. That's one thing I like about her. You can also joke with her about anything and, though she misunderstands a bit, she doesn't take offense. You can tell her your problems and she'll listen. Always has something to say. And she helps me with my writing. Gave me permission to use a bunch of hers in some of my stories since she lacks dedication to write. And her imagination is wonderful.

There's Ryan, met over a year ago on my last server. Ingame, he's Reimi Saionji, Mitsy, Lamia, and, now rarely, Mitsusuke. Another you can joke around about anything. He's helpful and listens well when you have a problem. Doesn't let hardships of life show in his moods. And, even though he's working two jobs, he stops by every once in a while.

And there's Duane, the one who will make me more remembered on HeRO than I could alone. Why? Because that would be Silk. He seemed one way when I met him, but there's a mature man hidden in there. Somewhat behind the feminine side. I love him because he's caring. And does things like shoo me when I'm up too late. He's there to please others above himself. Has an awesome sense of humor. He just needs to work on being more confident. Always helpful. Because of him I got my nobility.
And he's a good sport in PvP when Ryan picks on him. xD Also listens when I rant and rage, which seems often.

Will stop there before I drag it along. I went in order of when I met who, so shush at the order, dear. <3

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
08-04-2010 08:41 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

im choosy when it comes to RL friends. im only friendly to those who i can sense that have some similarities with me. although i got a lot of friends, honestly, i only trust very few of them

in game, well everybody who wants to be my friend is my friend Icon_biggrin

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
08-04-2010 09:01 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Uhhhhhh...what are friends?

I'm just kidding, uh, I don't really have any real life friends on here. My boyfriend doesn't play here anymore cause he just kinda doesn't like the game anymore. That's okay, I got a really cool girl account from it but I miss having someone like that to play with every now and then.

I admit I don't have a lot of CLOSE CLOSE buds here or anything like that, they kinda moved on and that's just how online friends tend to be. You hang out for a few years most and life seems to move on though. I don't mind this, and I appreciate all the people I meet and try to learn from them anyway.

And Ayna, Ryan/Mitsu still stops by? I thought he kinda quit out of boredom or something and was sad faced by it but good to know he's doin' okay!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-04-2010 09:09 PM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

Yeah, he's still here. Working two jobs in hopes of getting full time at the new one and leaving the old one behind. So all he's really doing is "Sleep, work, work, sleep." Was here last night, actually. Did some MvP's with Oka. I tagged along to a few.

Also, pssh, at online friends moving on. Just makes me love Toni more. <3 She's busy a lot with school and drama. Still see her once every few months. So there are special cases. And it's those people I like. Maybe because I'm hard to befriend in the first place, I don't like going through making new friends constantly.

No RL friends for me, though. I'm a loner. More so offline than on.

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
08-05-2010 01:49 PM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

+1 to Kari for making this thread. <3 Robyn's post made my night. I can't stop smiling.

Going to refrain from posting mine because I fail at describing people. X3 But you know who you are.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
08-05-2010 11:42 PM
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

but Aaron ur my friend

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
08-06-2010 12:00 AM
Shush Offline

I have a group of best friends ( we call it " barkada " in our language), we know everything there is to know about each other. We've cried on each others shoulders, relied on each other for moral support and have fun fun fun for more than 10 years. All 8 of us get together once a month (Thou shalt not be absent on thy monthly get-together or lightning will stike ye even under thy bed.)??And I'm quite friendly RL, if we know each other RL , we probably are friends. xD

Surprisingly, on RO I don't interact much with other players, I'm not very chatty . I have been playing on and off for almost 5 years of Ragnarok Online, I played in an official server for years and met quite a lot of nice people and became very good friends with a few, it got quite emotional when I quit the server, but it was never me who initiated the first contact.??My boyfriend and I stake claim of one little corner of Rune-Midgard and sit there, treat other players like npc, engage only when necessary. We aren't unfriendly though, we just like keeping to ourselves. We welcome requests, inquiries and friendship, we even do favors when asked nicely.

91 stalker
95 sniper with 10% more to 96
and semi quit
08-06-2010 01:27 AM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

i honestly love having friends RL and in game. i feel without friends most people would be lost and i love all of my friends. tho not equally i still do care deeply about the people i allow int my inner circle.
08-06-2010 02:23 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I had RL friends playing RO but well most of them quit or took a break of it. For me some RO friends are as important to me as irl friends, why? cause they know stuff about me and i know they care. Heck, some even know stuff about me my best friends wouldn;t even know. Maybe thats just because the internet communicates easier (and yet at the same time harder), i even met up with a few RO friends irl.

For some reason i'm pretty social in RO, why i can be pretty anti-social irl if i have to. I just love to chat or party with someone and have conversations meanwhile :3 I'm not much of a loner in game, if i don't get a guild or a party i'm gonna annoy main chat with conversations.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
08-06-2010 02:49 AM