Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voting Times
Selrahc Offline
King of the Nosmos

Voting Times

Just a suggestion, why not set up the voting so that rather than only being able to vote every 12 hours, it has 12 hour periods where you can vote?

For instance, with the current system someone who votes at 6:25:44am would have to return at exactly that SAME time 6:25:44pm 12 hours later to vote again.

However, if it were to work as per my suggestion, let's choose 12am and 12pm server time for the "reset" points. Someone who votes at 6:25am, could vote again at 3:50pm if they so desired, and then again at 12:01am, and so on and so forth, perhaps this system is due to something with the actual vote site, but if that's the case we could just shoot them this suggestion and see if they go for it, if not, I'm perfectly fine with being late for work because I want a crazy new hat. Icon_wink
08-06-2010 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladyos Offline

RE: Voting Times

Thing is, the 12 hour limit is imposed by the voting sites not the control panel. You could go and vote every minute if you wanted to but only one vote every 12 hours would count

IG:
Gladyos - Rogue
Wilt - Blacksmith
08-06-2010 06:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TPC Offline
I like pie

RE: Voting Times

Indeed. What if someone votes 11 am and then 1 pm with those times? The voting sites wouldn't count the second time so it would be useless.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
08-06-2010 07:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply