Other Wolf

RE: a hawt hatter *ahem*

Nah man, too generic.
08-08-2010 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

then here's my proposal ( this will fly like a brick) leave the hatter where he is and put a new npc ( a hawt hatter if you will) in a nearby building. then make a headgear that the hatter can make (the original) after a quest involving patching up his relationship with his wife ( or daughter) then have him explain that he has grown tired of hats ( and will move on to managing a nightclub as he seems like that kind of creep) and that his daughter will take over his hat trade.
08-08-2010 08:46 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

for more details on this idea simply print the above post and take it to your regional mental asylum. ( im sure any number of crazys can add onto this idea) from there take notes and promptly post them here for all to complain about. i will leave after asking this to splits directly. why do you have so many ideas/complaints is it because you don't like the server? if so just leave if your trying to improve it please find another way.
08-08-2010 08:50 PM
Naruki Away

Yeah man! This is a great idea, lets replace a npc that already does it's job with another that will do exactly the same job!

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

Split Ends, do you think your suggestions through before posting them or is it a free-for all when you hit the new topic button?

[Image: 5npukm.png]
Alore // Naruki // Revi // Sakito // iPlay // Enox
08-08-2010 08:59 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

Mr. Hatter looks how he is, all old and old-looking, to show how he's experienced in the Ways of Life and therefore hat-making.

Some young hot chick will make me think, "Ditzy, I don't trust her with my hatter cards!! D:"

There are enough of those anyways.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
08-08-2010 09:32 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

haha. well kari told me to stop admitting that i'm wrong so i guess i would stand up to what i'm trying to say

kari = my inspiration \o/

well customs like stylist etc are made by heRO players, why not make our favorite npc too?Icon_biggrin

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
08-09-2010 05:21 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

lol, Kari, though you claim your "idea" as to how it's done is idiotic, if they were to add the female hatter, that's exactly what should be done XD

Split, the fact that people are whining about you making excessive numbers of topics amuses me. Keep it up, for it is quite entertaining. Besides, if you didn't, the Game Related portion of the forum would be quite dead XD

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-09-2010 01:54 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

christ sarcasm is wasted on you people.
08-09-2010 02:01 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Sarcasm works with me when I actually know your normal speech patterns well enough to recognize it. There's a lack of an accent in text, so it's kind of hard to detect when you don't know the other person's personality well...
And since I don't believe I've sat around chatting with you in game, I don't have that baseline of knowledge about you.

In other news, I *did* read the *second* post as over-the-top. The first post had a "well fine" kind of voice to it.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-09-2010 02:15 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

yes i was going for a "hum drum" speech pattern in the first post and a " this is so stupis as a matter a fact" influence in the second post. ( as it would be weird to just come right out and type it. ) i think the idea is crap and should probably be categorized under "mental masturbation" if ever to be filed.
08-09-2010 04:44 PM