Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rock band 3 and its new controllers
Darigaaz Offline
Newbish thrower

Rock band 3 and its new controllers

I've pre-ordered 'Rock Band 3' and when I can afford it next time I'll pre-order the new guitar controller for the "Pro" setting. For those who have no idea what the game will have. You will be able to play up to 7 people in one game. You can leave mid game and it won't mess anyone one up that's online. They now add the keyboard into the set of controllers. The new guitar for the Pro setting has roughly around 102 buttons to hit and 6 strings to pick at. No more strum bar. The new guitar is so close to what a real guitar is like that the game will teach you how to "slide" like a real guitarist does. For those who already have those symbols for their drum set, you'll be able to play "Pro" setting with those (I think). If not then you'll need to get yourself a set of those for it. The list of controllers and players are as follows: 3 vocals, 1 bass, 1 keyboard, 1 drummer, 1 guitar. Also you should be able to transfer songs from Rock Band 1, 2, and DLC to the 3rd game. Supposedly that is. They might change things between now and October 26, when the game actually comes out.

I'll be playing the pro setting guitar when ever I have free time on my PS3. Any who. Who ever is still pissed off about Rock Band controllers aren't realistic enough. Shut up. The second guitar controller that's about to be released with the game is fully stringed (no buttons) and you can take it out of your console and play it off a real amp. If I made any mistakes on any information about the game or left anything out here is the link. Rock Band official site

thief, acolyte, Bard, swordsman, mage, thief, Hunter, novice, Alchemist, merchant, Gunslinger.

[Image: sa0251small.jpg]
08-10-2010 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply