Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017

(03-20-2017 10:28 AM)Namine Wrote:  This guide is ancient and a lot of things are out of date... I did some update based on stuff that I know in leveling acolyte to 50s. What else would you guys recommend that we should add here?

I know there's few more to add like the midrange nightmare dungeons...

Should be noted, Glast heim prisons are a lot more viable nowadays that the Undead Race, not just the element, is affected by Healbombs. Gotta love healbombing those injustice as well as those Prisoners.

The Nightmarish Pyramids is nice because there's a Daily repeatable kill quest for Every single monster in there. Kill 20 monsters, get base/job exp and some healing items. Obviously the Quest for killing Nightmarish Amon Ra is bigger than the other mobs (and only needs 1 kill), but all of the quests are counted between party members too.

I'd talk more about the nightmarish Toy factory, but I was assuming that was part of a Christmas thing, and since we've been told this Lutia is temporary, I'm assuming it's going to go with it.

Byalan F6 was pretty much designed with Investigate/Crit/Ice pick users in mind with King Kray and Pot doffle. Sedora's aren't that threatening. Srophos on the other hand cause pain and suffering. Most stuffs there react negatively to Wizard spells Like LoV and JT, such as Sropho JT-ing you right back, and a lot of the stuffs likes to use defender if hit with Double Strafing. I'd recommend a ranged character to deal with the Srophos because it's Shield reflect, and it's Power up makes it's threatening. (Ciar said the Shield reflect was meant to simulate how touching an Electrical Eel would sting a little)

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2017 03:24 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-21-2017 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Sage is actually really good in Byalan 6 for leveling, especially if they have Lightning Bolt maxed with Eye of Surtur Cards.

A wiz with Lightning Bolt Maxed can also help the party there greatly, many of the targets there are pretty vulnerable to magic, but they do not like you casting LoV and JT very much. xD

I still risk it anyway cause the LV3 JT that Sropho counters with doesn't tend to bother me much.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-21-2017 01:47 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I'll keep those things in mind for the leveling thread... I just don't want to touch that one yet without going through the dungeons myself to see what they are like. That takes way more effort so I don't want to touch it yet compare to the zeny one which should be much easier to update lol.
03-21-2017 01:51 PM
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

In Lutia one can hunt Slyddas, but in the end sleepers are already better.

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
03-21-2017 02:50 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I'm sure there are other options still, but hey it's been updated at least! I'm sure that I'm missing a lot of custom options though for zeny grind spots.
03-23-2017 11:29 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Added: Brasilis Dungeon 1 with Piranha.

Tried it myself, and if you can kill them fast enough (or mob them with wizard: seems like wizard is by far the best one here), you'll land the gladius and fisherman's dagger fast enough for this to be a good zeny spot. Iara is also pretty decent like a mini-mavka with some mirrors and roses.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-19-2017 01:57 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh god Wizard can two shot HD this place. I guess if you wanted you could try TS here but do you really want to waste a ton of points on TS? XD

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 02:30 PM by Aaronock.)
06-19-2017 02:30 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

oh I just think wizard is easier than sage out of the two due to quagmire :x (which is true for wizard over sage at every spot)

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 02:33 PM by Namine.)
06-19-2017 02:32 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(06-19-2017 02:30 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  Oh god Wizard can two shot HD this place. I guess if you wanted you could try TS here but do you really want to waste a ton of points on TS? XD

Yes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
06-23-2017 01:53 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-23-2017 01:53 AM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  
(06-19-2017 02:30 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  Oh god Wizard can two shot HD this place. I guess if you wanted you could try TS here but do you really want to waste a ton of points on TS? XD

Yes.

Shhh, Joe, you're ruining the narrative. ;3

06-23-2017 09:43 AM