Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drake card
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??Drake??card

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:That sounds decent. Though Drake is considered to be the second worst MVP Card. For some reason Osiris is called the worst.

You speak utter lies and blasphemy and need to be stoned to death, then imploded from inside out and finally throw your body parts in front of Levia to be pulled apart by tentacles too many to even begin counting to even dare consider putting Drake on same level as Osiris which is my most sought after mvp cards of all time.

>(

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
08-16-2010 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Drake??card

People who call Osiris the worst MVP Card over Drake are idiots.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-16-2010 01:38 PM
Ritz Offline

Yeah I kinda figured it was a pretty bad card. I was just hoping that there would be something in specific it was used for. Thank you!
08-16-2010 05:27 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

drake is so bad, in most cases any old + 20% damage card would probably be better (definitely so if you're using 4 slotted level 1 weapons and your main physical damage stat gives more damage than the weapon's attack)... Sweat

-w-
08-16-2010 06:12 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Well if it means much it gets a heck of a lot better in Renewal where those % penalties that weapons have are much more heavily felt...>_>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-16-2010 08:12 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

On something like a fist, Drake is good.

As for Osiris... if you don't really care about death, you can use it as a ygg berry (assuming someone has a ygg leaf (or bg)). Also, I dunno how much Token of Zig leaves you with, but Osiris would make those automatic Healer NPCs.
Anyways, Osiris card has a lot more interesting uses than Drake. Drake is only good for a couple of weapons, where Osiris can be used for numerous little odd tricks.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-17-2010 12:29 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

As far as I remember, Tokens of Ziegfried revives you with full HP/SP.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-17-2010 02:57 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

osiris would pawn on a lone SL with kaizel (was it?). But on party settings imho there are better cards out there to ensure a more pleasant partying experience, especially with how easy it is to spam fish...

as a lover of monks and their versatility, i would have to say that:
1. fists really are not your best option most of the time... maces tend to have better DPS and more nifty effects (stunner, nemesis, grand cross, holy mace just to name a few)...

2. even if you're going against large enemies (50% weap damage), the highest base atk fist/knuckle is garm claw at 152... so you'll only be dealing 76 damage + whatever your STR and other items (such as BSB) gives you... i have a +7 garm fist and to this day i've never found a proper setting in which to use it effectively compared to my stunners/chains/grand cross...
other fists have more slots but much much less base ATK, making the weapon penalty that much less relevant... if you have 120 or more STR (not that hard to achieve with your own bless and basic equips) and stuff like BSB or porcellio or giant whisper would mean using 20% cards would still be better in the end...

-w-
08-17-2010 10:39 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

I'm *very* sure Paladins get more out of Osiris compare to even the SLs, heh.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
08-17-2010 11:06 PM