Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customizing config.exe
Bladethebad Offline

Customizing config.exe

Works great on heRO custom at Moscovia, but when I try to add new monsters eeeh, doesn't work.. for example, coal mines. I want my Homunc to auto attack Myst, and only attack Skeleton Workers second. I added these monsters with the + button, added in proper ID, name, didn't touch AAA, set it to attack_1st, full power, lvl5. I saved, relogged and all that 5-6 times but something isn't working?
08-17-2010 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Customizing config.exe

I don't fully remember or understand it since i'm not using any homun yet, but make sure the monster id is correct and the commands for it, like attack first or last. You might need to set other things in the ai. Took me a long time to learn and work it out. Good luck.

You did use /hoai right?

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
08-18-2010 10:07 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I don't fully remember or understand it since i'm not using any homun yet, but make sure the monster id is correct and the commands for it, like attack first or last. You might need to set other things in the ai. Took me a long time to learn and work it out. Good luck.

You did use /hoai right?

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
08-18-2010 10:07 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Actually, AI looks on files after every teleport/map switch/relog, so you can just tele instead of relogging Icon_wink
Second - Check if custom AI is on (/hoai as mentioned above)
Third:
avoid- Homunculus doesn't attack that monster at all, even don't help owner to fight it. Vanil in this state stayes away and uses Caprice (if allowed).
coward- Homunculus doesn't attack that monster at all, but helps owner to fight it. Vanil in this state stayes away and uses Caprice (if allowed).
react_1st- Homunculus attacks back to the monster targeting homunculus himself or his owner. Highest priority.
react-??Homunculus attacks back to the monster targeting homunculus himself or his owner. Normal priority.
react_last-??Homunculus attacks back to the monster targeting homunculus himself or his owner. Lowest priority.
attack_1st- Homunculus starts to attack monster on sight. Highest priority.
attack- Homunculus starts to attack monster on sight. Normal priority.
attack_last- Homunculus starts to attack monster on sight. Lowest priority.
attack_weak- Homunculus don't spot that monster until there are no other targets around. Always checks in last.

Priority goes from highest to lowest (highest -> normal -> lowest -> attack_weak). So if you want homu to attack myst first, you need to set it to "attack_1st", then add skele worker and set it to "attack" or "attack_last".

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 02:20 PM by Ptah.)
08-18-2010 02:19 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE:??Customizing config.exe

Ptah Wrote:Actually, AI looks on files after every teleport/map switch/relog, so you can just tele instead of relogging Icon_wink

It also works if you put it to rest and call it back.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-18-2010 02:22 PM