Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ID Block
LilLiz Offline

RE: ID Block

I can honestly say this doesn't inspire me to recruit my friends from a different server.
08-26-2010 01:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

RE:??ID Block

LilLiz Wrote:you know what gets me about this...

the ONE thing I can find here says submit a support ticket right away...

well hello?? I can't the system banned me for no reason.??How does that help?

Sad thing is i can't log into my account here either. I messed up when i registered a year ago and on account i failed to activate it. So I made a new one... the account that has become my primary. I never use this account. Except when my main doesn't work like just now to find out what the heck happened... And ... well I have no answers but I did notice that there are no GMs logged in on the list of people signed on to the forums anyway. Don't know if that is a deliberate move by GMs or if there are really no GMs on.
I hope you know that you submit support tickets on the HeRO Control Panel, not in game. Being banned doesn't prevent you from submitting support tickets.

[Image: maxballs.jpg]
08-26-2010 01:57 AM
LilLiz Offline

Ineffable Wrote:Go to the CP via hero-server.net, from there you can send support tickets.

No I can't it comes up a permentantly banned when i try to log in. It's really making me angry at this point.
08-26-2010 01:58 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Navis Wrote:Starting to suspect it's not just a server-side script malfunction. This happened to me, Silk, and some others just a few days ago, and not once but several times within a period of 10 minutes. At the time, the bans only lasted like 5 seconds, so we were able to log back in and get banned again shortly afterwards for another 5 seconds. It looked like much more than a coincidence because it was only a few targetted people getting repeatedly banned.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm starting to suspect a hacker because just now, people in Pront were all getting banned. After I got banned, I logged onto one of my Merchant accounts to find what's up, and again got banned shortly afterward, out of all the Merchants in Pront. I don't think it was just a coincidence.

same thing goes to me, when i logged back to my merch, i got ban shortly right after. something is really happenning now.

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
08-26-2010 01:59 AM
Ineffable Offline

Don't be at all disheartened by this, HeRO is absolutely the best server I've ever played on, this is a first time occurrence and there is sure to be a reasonable explanation. Just give the GMs a bit of time =).

Edit: Just another note, someone suggested it was just people in pront: I was sitting at the entrance to mosco dungeon and got banned too, seems like a possible hacker would be an explanation.

in·ef·fa·ble /ɪnˈɛfəbəl/
–adjective
incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible.

a·poth·e·o·sis /əˌpɒθiˈoʊsɪs/
–noun
the elevation or exaltation of a person to the rank of a god.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2010 02:01 AM by Ineffable.)
08-26-2010 01:59 AM
indraexis Offline

Wow, never should have left indonesia.... this happened so suddenly just got off of my flight login for coupla minutes and after coming back from toilet BANNED!!! WTH
08-26-2010 02:00 AM
A Very Friendly Gentleman Offline

RE: ??ID Block

whitedraw Wrote:
Navis Wrote:Starting to suspect it's not just a server-side script malfunction. This happened to me, Silk, and some others just a few days ago, and not once but several times within a period of 10 minutes. At the time, the bans only lasted like 5 seconds, so we were able to log back in and get banned again shortly afterwards for another 5 seconds. It looked like much more than a coincidence because it was only a few targetted people getting repeatedly banned.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm starting to suspect a hacker because just now, people in Pront were all getting banned. After I got banned, I logged onto one of my Merchant accounts to find what's up, and again got banned shortly afterward, out of all the Merchants in Pront. I don't think it was just a coincidence.

same thing goes to me, when i logged back to my merch, i got ban shortly right after. something is really happenning now.

Heck, every one of my accounts got banned in the same instant. Laugh

DEAD. DEAD.
08-26-2010 02:00 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Please do as this post instructs.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=16208

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-26-2010 02:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ruawake2u Offline
Tarot Addicted Gypsy

OMG...Sweat Now my other account was just banned Cry

[Image: ruawakesignature.png]
08-26-2010 02:01 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

lol if Circe is not online to help us now. i dont think this is a good sign..

gogogogog CIRCE!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
08-26-2010 02:03 AM