Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ID Block
LilLiz Offline

RE: ID Block

My character was a Hunter. I was logged onto a level 92 hunter, I was talking to my guild while I searched my way out of New World and Gorge. I literally JUST made it back to town, and saved in Morroc, when I got banned. I can't log into CP as it says my account is permanently banned. All my zeny for all characters totals less than 1mil zeny. I don't have very good gears, so no reason for a hack on my account.
08-26-2010 02:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

RE:??ID Block

LilLiz Wrote:My character was a Hunter. I was logged onto a level 92 hunter, I was talking to my guild while I searched my way out of New World and Gorge. I literally JUST made it back to town, and saved in Morroc, when I got banned. I can't log into CP as it says my account is permanently banned. All my zeny for all characters totals less than 1mil zeny. I don't have very good gears, so no reason for a hack on my account.
Nono, you don't login to the CP to submit a support ticket. Just click on Support Tickets on the left, enter your ID and info, and then the ban issue.

[Image: maxballs.jpg]
08-26-2010 02:05 AM
LilLiz Offline

this is from that message from GM Circe "Please include the account names of the blocked accounts.
ONLY POST THIS IN A SUPPORT TICKET. DO NOT POST IT INGAME, OR ON THE FORUMS, EVEN VIA PM."

So since I can't cause it's coming up as my account being banned on CP so I CAN'T submit a support ticket. What else do you have as suggestions.

Hey i'm willing to let anyone ATTEMPT to log onto my CP at this point just to PROVE I'm right about the not being able to log into CP.
Roczombie Offline

I was just about to go to the sphinx the kill pasana's when i got blocked Icon_sad whats going on?
Speedwagon Offline
Lurker

Reporting in. Thinking
I got the taste of mass boot too. Sweat
emilyhodge Offline
Ruler of all Plebes

Haha. I was just on heRO and was kind of happy to see drama wasn't on main. Circe seemed to be getting a little overwhelmed with peoples questions every 3 seconds asking about the account stuff xD. I couldn't help but laugh, then all my accounts got the ban rofl. Im happy and sad all at once.

Seem's more or less someone found their way into the system and ran a script of some sort that went into the account directory listings and is designed just to put a ban note on each account. Hopefully they can manage to fix this Icon_biggrin. Would be nice to not have to go to a less good server ><.

LilLiz Wrote:this is from that message from GM Circe "Please include the account names of the blocked accounts.
ONLY POST THIS IN A SUPPORT TICKET. DO NOT POST IT INGAME, OR ON THE FORUMS, EVEN VIA PM."

So since I can't cause it's coming up as my account being banned on CP so I CAN'T submit a support ticket. What else do you have as suggestions.

Hey i'm willing to let anyone ATTEMPT to log onto my CP at this point just to PROVE I'm right about the not being able to log into CP.

Don't use the CP. Just go to hero-server.net and go to support ticket on the side. Shouldn't be blocking you from that Icon_biggrin

--There is not to make reply//
--There is not to question why//
--There is but to do or die//
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2010 02:07 AM by emilyhodge.)
08-26-2010 02:06 AM
LilLiz Offline

RE: ??ID Block

[/quote]
Nono, you don't login to the CP to submit a support ticket. Just click on Support Tickets on the left, enter your ID and info, and then the ban issue.
[/quote]

I will try this.
This is the most success at help I've gotten so far. Thank you.
08-26-2010 02:06 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

LilLiz Wrote:"Please include the account names of the blocked accounts.

so i send my 3rd one that include my account name ;D

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
08-26-2010 02:08 AM
Trapper Offline

Why do we have enter the account name and not the char name?Question Mark
As we usually enter char name instead of acount name.

AFK From Game.
08-26-2010 02:10 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Trapper Wrote:Why do we have enter the account name and not the char name?Question Mark
As we usually enter char name instead of acount name.

im guessing that the Acc name is easier to do since char name is too complicate to get to the account and you have like 4-5 account for merchant. then thats make GM hard to check... with this mass ban... too

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
08-26-2010 02:11 AM