Poll: they are classified as PROs because they're skilled at
PvM/PvMVP
PvP
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
measure of being a pro
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:????measure of being a pro

Diallo Wrote:
Zaratus Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:im yet to see, someone other than a champ Out mvp Aneko and Me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OubqWfpir4Q

Yeah, I have really no idea how to out-MvP that sniper. So pro.

^_________________________________________________________^

I wanna be just like him ^_____________________________________________________^

Sigh, you guys are too stupid to see the point ive proven.Unlike you whom is a self centered slob of a person whom always tries to point out the bads and mistakes of people, ive actually made ALOT of progress, aside from a new computer and a better connection. I will be remaking all those videos to show my true potential. In short,Cool story bro.

Shikari Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:Splits, heres the quick summary of what saii said, "I AM LEET HAXORZ...aslong as my gf is with me, im noob otherwise and cant do shi*"

All i see here is Jealousy,hatred, and immaturity.Too bad you have no one whom you can teamwork with to achieve better heights and share a common goal.

In case you forgot, I don't particularly like to party. Dunno where you see jealousy or hatred, immaturity maybe, but so is yours for trying to show off to the to point of using a video and then justifying how well/bad you did by saying you had lag.

When I do its usually with Mat and his guild and its to help them.

Also, thanks Mat =P

Thats true, I should fix that typo and write "Pros".

Video shows im Obviously lagging, I always lag with my shitty single core processor and my built in Gforce 3400 Graphics card, Not to mention my dial up connection(Idns Two chanel 56 KBPS), hammering on me and i still do good.

So what if you have a guild, I MADE MY OWN GUILD and we were good at one point,Different from you whom quit constantly and coming back like a yo-yo while giving up repeatedly, and the constant bitching about your build and asking me or Celia to lend you money for your resets.Aside the fact we never woed you must admit you had friends in it, you had fun, and you learned a lot, try to appreciate more id say?

Besides when ever and if ever anyone invites you to mvp, what do you do lol? Be cannon fodder?Compared to us you have absolute no worth as a combatant in a party, no role. Reason why ive always hated stalkers as a class for their so much limitlessness as a Pvm / Mvper class, Cant wait for shadow chasers, might actually be more useful by then.

Point stands, Nice try, although your flames were rather lacking in burning power.

SeifuSnow Wrote:Pros: Mess shi* up wherever they go and make the lives of Noobs[see below] difficult.
Noobs: Fail.

--posting because Shikari brought up the fact that he is flaming Saii. [Perfect example of being a noob on his part.]--

Did i mention how much i love you Josh?

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 10:31 PM by Bloodbane.)
09-01-2010 10:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aneko Away
§†Twisted Mistress†§

RE: measure of being a pro

Iam liek ttly pro 2 gaiz! Nicole ttly knose how pro I r!! ^_______________^

People have basically said what I wanted to say...I guess I'm posting because I'm bored and a lot of other topics aren't as interesting. :[

Shikari Wrote:Anyways, yea some people are pro at killing stuff except me, others at killing people except me, others at doing something specific, except me.

Now a noob, is someone who fails, fails again, and again, and again, and never tries to get better, like me ._., thats the legit definition for me,??though I'll call anyone I find annoying a noob lolz, which is what I do every morning while looking in the mirror.

Fix'd :3

Once Proud Co-Leader Of Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social/Non Woe Guild ‡†¥

♥Lady Aneko: Lvl 99/70 FS High Priest
♥Hisa: Lvl 9x/6x High Wizard
♥Maki: Lvl 9x/6x Sniper
♥Honoka: Lvl 8x/5x Assassin Cross
-~Happily owned by Saiich Bloodbane~-
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 10:49 PM by Aneko.)
09-01-2010 10:32 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??measure of being a pro

RoChickita Wrote:pro is someone who can master their class/job for what they intend to use it on. Basically, yer a pro if you can do exactly what you intended to do with whatever class you wanted to do it with X_X

I actually agree with this statement.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2010 10:45 PM by Bloodbane.)
09-01-2010 10:34 PM
Poofy Offline

RE: ??measure of being a pro

Bloodbane Wrote:
RoChickita Wrote:pro is someone who can master their class/job for what they intend to use it on. Basically, yer a pro if you can do exactly what you intended to do with whatever class you wanted to do it with X_X

I actually agree with this statement.
^ This
09-01-2010 10:50 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

If you all want to start getting personal in your arguments and attempted insults, I'd be happy to settle the matter once and for all, by the way that I posted earlier.

I'll nuke each of you individually, and IF you can survive it, you can consider yourself pro.
If not, then keep the personal arguments out of here.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

09-01-2010 10:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

why don't i get that protection in my other posts :'(

lol. haha. sry i forgot i posted this one Icon_biggrin

well i do agree with how someone said that being a PRO is being you knowing what you're doing

^+3

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
09-01-2010 11:19 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

Stop making threads, seriously.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
09-01-2010 11:30 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

i will when porcellio drops their card

BREAD is RAW TOAST

09-01-2010 11:34 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

more of killing boredom. killing 4k porcellio is ugh... Mad

BREAD is RAW TOAST

09-02-2010 02:03 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE:??measure of being a pro

Bloodbane Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:Splits, heres the quick summary of what saii said, "I AM LEET HAXORZ...aslong as my gf is with me, im noob otherwise and cant do shi*"

All i see here is Jealousy,hatred, and immaturity.Too bad you have no one whom you can teamwork with to achieve better heights and share a common goal.

In case you forgot, I don't particularly like to party. Dunno where you see jealousy or hatred, immaturity maybe, but so is yours for trying to show off to the to point of using a video and then justifying how well/bad you did by saying you had lag.

When I do its usually with Mat and his guild and its to help them.

Also, thanks Mat =P

Thats true, I should fix that typo and write "Pros".

Video shows im Obviously lagging, I always lag with my shitty single core processor and my built in Gforce 3400 Graphics card, Not to mention my dial up connection(Idns Two chanel 56 KBPS), hammering on me and i still do good.

So what if you have a guild, I MADE MY OWN GUILD and we were good at one point,Different from you whom quit constantly and coming back like a yo-yo while giving up repeatedly, and the constant bitching about your build and asking me or Celia to lend you money for your resets.Aside the fact we never woed you must admit you had friends in it, you had fun, and you learned a lot, try to appreciate more id say?

Besides when ever and if ever anyone invites you to mvp, what do you do lol? Be cannon fodder?Compared to us you have absolute no worth as a combatant in a party, no role. Reason why ive always hated stalkers as a class for their so much limitlessness as a Pvm / Mvper class, Cant wait for shadow chasers, might actually be more useful by then.

Point stands, Nice try, although your flames were rather lacking in burning power.

Sir, you made your own guild that half the people ended up leaving because they got tired of putting up with you, and contrary to your popular belief they were NOT begging to be let back in.

My builds always got messed up or looked better in my head, but I still did the best I could with them, while mining on the side every so often to raise cash to fix it. I never seriously ask for cash for free.

Never said I didn't have friends or never had fun, don't put words in my mouth.

The few times I party I use my sader, if I wanted to MVP with someone I'd use my sader or priest, and attempt to keep people alive as best as possible. And stalkers are good at pvm with the right build, SC are pvp/woe char unless you copy skills for pvm.

And like I said, I'm not burning, I'm stating. Too bad if you can't tell the difference

Aneko Wrote:Iam liek ttly pro 2 gaiz! Nicole ttly knose how pro I r!! ^_______________^

People have basically said what I wanted to say...I guess I'm posting because I'm bored and a lot of other topics aren't as interesting. :[

Shikari Wrote:Anyways, yea some people are pro at killing stuff except me, others at killing people except me, others at doing something specific, except me.

Now a noob, is someone who fails, fails again, and again, and again, and never tries to get better, like me ._., thats the legit definition for me,??though I'll call anyone I find annoying a noob lolz, which is what I do every morning while looking in the mirror.

Fix'd :3

Never said I was, woman.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
09-02-2010 05:48 AM